OT: Pre-vet Gamers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But yes, I agree. I think it takes place in a condensed version of the upper midwester

Now I'm more motivated to find the rest of the vantage points in the game!

Members don't see this ad.

Now I'm more motivated to find the rest of the vantage points in the game!
I absolutely loved HZD. It gave me an existential crisis. I forgot I was playing a game and was totally immersed in HZD. Really freaked out 2am Gwen. But I played it and the DLC; BF platinum'ed the game.

Reactions: 1 users
I absolutely loved HZD. It gave me an existential crisis. I forgot I was playing a game and was totally immersed in HZD. Really freaked out 2am Gwen. But I played it and the DLC; BF platinum'ed the game.

Boyfriend also has the DLC, so I'll go through it all. It's hard right now to pick quests and stuff to do because I just want to play it all right now!!!!!!!!

And I only get to play when I'm in Colorado! :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Bumping as I'm hoping to add some friends since I now have a Switch and looking for additional game recommendations. Currently have Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros and Skryim. Have plans to get Mario Kart Deluxe and Super Mario Bros U Deluxe when it's out.

Either way, my friend code is SW-0538-9415-4308 if anyone wants to add me.

Bumping as I'm hoping to add some friends since I now have a Switch and looking for additional game recommendations. Currently have Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros and Skryim. Have plans to get Mario Kart Deluxe and Super Mario Bros U Deluxe when it's out.

Let's Go Eevee!

Wow how did I not know this was a thing.

I have played many a video game, starting with a DS to XL to 3DS. Which makes me sad that game stop doesn’t sell game boy or regular DS games anymore...but kinda lived on that for awhile until we got a Wii, then my grubby sister got an xbox one then a PS4 that she never plays but also doesn’t share. Then I got a Wii U but the thing is my mom takes forever to buy me consoles, so by the time I got it the switch was either announced or already out.

BUT for Christmas I got the switch, and my mom got me let’s go pikachu, the crash games that were redone, and Mario kart 8. But I need reccomendations, like others have said. I mostly always play Pokémon. So I was debating getting the pokken tournament game or splatoon 2 since I had both on the Wii U but idk if they’ll be that different or worth it for the switch if that makes sense. So guidance appreciated.

Only reason I don’t have that one yet is because I don’t know if I want Pikachu or Eevee.
I’ve heard the main difference besides the fact of choosing pikachu or Eevee is the fact that on Pikachu you can get oddish and Eevee you get bellsprout but with the transferring from go option idk if that’s even a huge deal.

How is Smash Bros? And Super Mario Oddessey? And yes I can give you a new friend lol when I get home and can post mine later if other peeps want to add me as well. :)

Anyone playing Red Dead Redemption 2 (and putting off sidequests to focus on the horse stuff like I am)?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone playing Red Dead Redemption 2 (and putting off sidequests to focus on the horse stuff like I am)?
Yesssss

Although once I got the white Arabian I stopped focusing on the horse stuff and started running back and forth across the map because I have no ability to organize my side quest ADHD

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How is Smash Bros? And Super Mario Oddessey? And yes I can give you a new friend lol when I get home and can post mine later if other peeps want to add me as well. :)

Smash Bros. is amazing. I was a big fan of Melee for the gamecube and this one has exceeded my expectations.

I also highly recommend stardew valley to anyone who has played/enjoys harvest moon. It's amazing and only 15 dollars. Very relaxing and addicting. I have it for the computer and will be getting it for switch soon so I can play with my friends in multiplayer

Reactions: 1 user
Smash Bros. is amazing. I was a big fan of Melee for the gamecube and this one has exceeded my expectations.

I also highly recommend stardew valley to anyone who has played/enjoys harvest moon. It's amazing and only 15 dollars. Very relaxing and addicting. I have it for the computer and will be getting it for switch soon so I can play with my friends in multiplayer
Okay! I have it for the 3DS but it’s just so much going on for a small screen I kinda didn’t like it. But I figured for the switch it would be better. Ugh I have so many decisions idk what to buy.

I'll definitely admit I am a pretty big gamer!! I have a few consoles including my PS3, Wii, and SNES. I also have a 3DS and DS.

Right now, my favorite game is the Mass Effect series... I am in love with that. I also just got Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Loving it!! I have always been a Nintendo fan (if you couldn't tell) and Zelda has always been a huge passion of mine. I also have two tattoos dedicated to my favorite games. One is the hylian crest/triforce from Zelda and the other is Tali'Zorah from Mass Effect I actually just got finished on Saturday.

Anyway, I am mostly a fan of RPGs... I love the Dragon Quest series on the DS!! I also like adventure games. Just seeing who else is like me.
All I can say is that I LOVE your profile pic. I have a tattoo with their symbol and it says "sound's perfect."

Hey guys! Somebody may have asked this already, but there's so many pages to look through lol. Anyone play the Souls series? (Dark Souls, Bloodborne)? How about Spider-Man for PS4?

Hey guys! Somebody may have asked this already, but there's so many pages to look through lol. Anyone play the Souls series? (Dark Souls, Bloodborne)? How about Spider-Man for PS4?
Spiderman was great. I finished it a couple weeks ago.

Yep love From's games. Was very happy when they released the remaster. Recently acquired Nioh and it's been a challenge to learn.

Yep love From's games. Was very happy when they released the remaster. Recently acquired Nioh and it's been a challenge to learn.
They're fascinating to me, plot-wise. I'm currently working through DS3 DLC and DS2. Haven't played much of the Remaster yet.

Oh I got Splatoon 2 btw if anyone has it and wants to be friends. I just got a Nintendo online membership bc apparently you need that now :rolleyes:

They're fascinating to me, plot-wise. I'm currently working through DS3 DLC and DS2. Haven't played much of the Remaster yet.

It will always be my favorite of the three. What I do really want though is a remaster of Demon's Souls for PS4. I think it could happen, just a little different scenario with it being a PS3 exclusive and Sony owning the rights.

Also it took me over 30 deaths to get to and kill the first boss on Nioh. That is a little foreboding lol.

This guy loves to play dark souls series

IMG_5615.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I just found this I stream league of legends and play lots of other games

Got any serious wow players? Currently grinding battle of dazaralor on dk with guildies while studying orgo 2

Sent from my LM-G710VM using SDN mobile

Anyone play Red Dead Redemption 2? I'm seriously in love with the amount of detail they put into horses. :cat:

Reactions: 3 users
Been playing Fallout 76 for a while now.
Yeah, yeah I know, graphics and such, still a great game. I'm acting like an engineer, trying to build my c.a.m.p. No Good. That's why I didn't choose that profession in real life :joyful:

BF beat KH3 yesterday around 2pm. We actually stayed up until 6am yesterday and got to the final boss, but had to go sleep. I think it was worth the wait, and I can't wait for the next one.

BF beat KH3 yesterday around 2pm. We actually stayed up until 6am yesterday and got to the final boss, but had to go sleep. I think it was worth the wait, and I can't wait for the next one.

T-Minus 15 years and counting!

Hey everyone! The only game I play, currently, is League of Legends! Its a PC moba that I've grown to love so much.

If anyone else plays, feel free to add me. My tag is descise3. I'm actually going to be playing later today! :happy:

I'd love some opinions on games!! Has anyone played these??
Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Can I just play Witcher 3 and skip the beginning?
Pillars of Eternity

Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Pillars of Eternity
haha Gods will be watching is a hilarious free flash game that I love. Dunno if you're talking about a different version, but the free one is fantastic! Still haven't beat it :oops:

Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Pillars of Eternity
AC: Odyssey is a good game but it’s freaking loooooooooooooong. And I like long games. But it’s looooooooooong.

Portal is a classic and is very short, make sure to play Portal 2 right afterward. Amazing games!

Portal is fabulous.

Deltarune is good if you’ve played undertale

Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Pillars of Eternity
You do not need to have played other Witcher games to understand Witcher.
In the beginning there’s a section where someone asks “what did you do when XYZ happened?” I found that it has little bearing on the story so pick whatever sounds best to you. It’s meant to act as a faux save carryover from Witcher 2.

You do not need to have played other Witcher games to understand Witcher.
In the beginning there’s a section where someone asks “what did you do when XYZ happened?” I found that it has little bearing on the story so pick whatever sounds best to you. It’s meant to act as a faux save carryover from Witcher 2.

Yeah I went backwards. Witcher 3 was my first exposure to it and then I went and read the books.

Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Pillars of Eternity

If you enjoyed Baldur's Gate, Arcaneum, or similar RPGs you will love Pillars of Eternity. I've beaten it once and played a second time up to the endgame. It's really fun. I loved that there's an option to be an atheist even after gods/entities begin literally speaking to you. The ancient history of the world is fun to discover.

Anyone play Red Dead Redemption 2? I'm seriously in love with the amount of detail they put into horses. :cat:
I recently got the xbox one and have heard so many good things about this game! Trying to hold off until I get it used for cheap...considering I have 10+ other games to play but it's so tempting. Especially have a weakness for the horse stuff. :laugh:

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Unity and I have a feeling it's going to take me a while.

Does anyone play Flight Rising? I just started. c:

haha Gods will be watching is a hilarious free flash game that I love. Dunno if you're talking about a different version, but the free one is fantastic! Still haven't beat it :oops:
Yep! That's the one! Thanks! I've heard only good things about it!

Portal is fabulous.

Deltarune is good if you’ve played undertale
Loved Undertale! just sorta heard about deltarune and figured it was a must. I've just seen too many memes of portal not to play it at this point I think.

If you enjoyed Baldur's Gate, Arcaneum, or similar RPGs you will love Pillars of Eternity. I've beaten it once and played a second time up to the endgame. It's really fun. I loved that there's an option to be an atheist even after gods/entities begin literally speaking to you. The ancient history of the world is fun to discover.
I loved Mass Effect and the rest of the Bioware games, but now I've played them all so I'm trying to branch out. I love when fun RPG options are a huge part of the game no matter how serious it is!

Assassin's Creed Odessey
Tyranny
Deltarune
Portal
Gods will be Watching
Pillars of Eternity

I’ve played AC: Odyssey and Portal. Portal is a classic. If you haven’t played portal, you’re missing out. AC is a great game with a ton to do. A bit repetitive but still very good. I logged around 50 hours then tried to change my save file over to a SSD from a HDD and it screwed everything up and now the game won’t start. So I’ve sort of given up on it...

Also, any PC gamers play Squad?