(OT) What music do you listen to recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Momus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I normally listen to pretty broad range of billboard top 100, so mostly pop, bit of hip hop, and few country. Some dose of old music :-D I always have a bluetooth speaker playing in the pharmacy.

What do you listen to?

Members don't see this ad.

Lately, it has been older music or Spotify playlists, but Papa Roach just put out a new album that’s pretty good. And I’m not sick of listening to Eminem’s Kamikaze yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff; on the way to retail every day

I normally listen to pretty broad range of billboard top 100, so mostly pop, bit of hip hop, and few country. Some dose of old music :-D I always have a bluetooth speaker playing in the pharmacy.

What do you listen to?

Good music! Thanks for sharing.

This is the kinda stuff I listen to:

The funny thing is i'm not even that religious. I just like KLOVE and christian music because it's the only music that doesn't talk about negative things constantly like promoting drug abuse, premarital sex, violence, alcohol abuse, being mean to others, living a sad life, ect.

Last edited:
Lately, it has been older music or Spotify playlists, but Papa Roach just put out a new album that’s pretty good. And I’m not sick of listening to Eminem’s Kamikaze yet.

Eminems "Greatest" is such a fun song to run to

Spotify claims: Hippo Campus, Artic Monkeys, 70s Roadtrip, All out 90s, and since weve been obsessed recently Flight of the Chonchords

Nas, Eminem, J Cole, Tupac, Easy E, Ice Cube, Biggie, Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, 50 Cent, Logic, Wu Tang Clan, Warren G, Nate Dogg

Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Green Day, Hoobastank, Adema

Saad Lamjerred, Haifa Wehbe, Amr Diab, Melham Zain, Nancy Ajram

I can't seem to get out of the emo/post hardcore scene from 2000-2007.. On blast all shift, every shift

I'm stuck on the lyrical rap from the late 80s-mid 2000s.

This new mumble rap/trap crap is wack.
I’ve heard people who disliked Trap were able to appreciate the artistry by comparing it to the development of punk rock. Take all the rules and conventions of rap music, and throw that away to end up at Trap. I haven’t listened to enough to see if I agree, but it’s an interesting notion.