(OT) What music do you listen to recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Momus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I normally listen to pretty broad range of billboard top 100, so mostly pop, bit of hip hop, and few country. Some dose of old music :-D I always have a bluetooth speaker playing in the pharmacy.

What do you listen to?







 
Lately, it has been older music or Spotify playlists, but Papa Roach just put out a new album that’s pretty good. And I’m not sick of listening to Eminem’s Kamikaze yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I normally listen to pretty broad range of billboard top 100, so mostly pop, bit of hip hop, and few country. Some dose of old music :-D I always have a bluetooth speaker playing in the pharmacy.

What do you listen to?

Good music! Thanks for sharing.

This is the kinda stuff I listen to:











The funny thing is i'm not even that religious. I just like KLOVE and christian music because it's the only music that doesn't talk about negative things constantly like promoting drug abuse, premarital sex, violence, alcohol abuse, being mean to others, living a sad life, ect.
 
Last edited:
Lately, it has been older music or Spotify playlists, but Papa Roach just put out a new album that’s pretty good. And I’m not sick of listening to Eminem’s Kamikaze yet.

Eminems "Greatest" is such a fun song to run to

Spotify claims: Hippo Campus, Artic Monkeys, 70s Roadtrip, All out 90s, and since weve been obsessed recently Flight of the Chonchords
 
I'm stuck on the lyrical rap from the late 80s-mid 2000s.

This new mumble rap/trap crap is wack.
I’ve heard people who disliked Trap were able to appreciate the artistry by comparing it to the development of punk rock. Take all the rules and conventions of rap music, and throw that away to end up at Trap. I haven’t listened to enough to see if I agree, but it’s an interesting notion.