Other Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yikes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Do you guys know of any other boards like this one? This one is great, but I wanna get as much input as I can.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There used to be one that I knew of but it has since died (no one goes there). I think this is the best one. As for the livejournal posted above, the funny thing is a lot of those names are familiar from here!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I joined a few livejournal groups: who_got_in, applingtograd, and psych_students. However, they all did not get what I wanted. Who got in just gave periodic updates that was a little hard to follow at times. Appingtograd includes all fields, and not specifically clinical psych (meaning the advice isn't tailored to this field). And psych_students covers an array of things, but not necessarily the best grad school advice. Another place just for updates is applycorner.com, which is more organized than who_got_in.

Still, I found this place the last and found it to be the most useful of all the places I found online--no questions asked. And everyone here makes up a pretty awesome community. :cool:

T4Change: loving the bow.

In my never-to-be-humble opinion, we ARE the best! :D

There used to be one that I knew of but it has since died (no one goes there). I think this is the best one. As for the livejournal posted above, the funny thing is a lot of those names are familiar from here!

Ditto. I used to check in on two other boards prior to SDN but they're not updated very frequently at all. After finding SDN (HALLELUJAH!), I don't even bother with 'em anymore.

Other websites like SDN Psychology? That is too wierd - Supermanbizarro wierd! Remember that episode of Seinfeld when they meet a group of people who are just like them? Usually in alternate dimensions the normal turns evil. In terms of another psychology website, there would logically have to be alternate dimension evil equivalents of: RayneeDeigh, Irish80122, Therapist4Chnge, Paramour, Tkj, Sorg1123, Serotonin, and GiantSteps (me) - just to name a few. What do all of you think your evil alternate dimension clones would be doing?

Other websites like SDN Psychology? That is too wierd - Supermanbizarro wierd! Remember that episode of Seinfeld when they meet a group of people who are just like them? Usually in alternate dimensions the normal turns evil. In terms of another psychology website, there would logically have to be alternate dimension evil equivalents of: RayneeDeigh, Irish80122, Therapist4Chnge, Paramour, Tkj, Sorg1123, Serotonin, and GiantSteps (me) - just to name a few. What do all of you think your evil alternate dimension clones would be doing?

... probably the same thing I'm doing. Avoiding studying and researching seamonkeys and aquasaurs online.

The anti-clone-me would probably have 20/20 vision and be on SDN to become a surgeon just to make a ton of money. Oh, and I guess I would have to hate Harry Potter as well. :cool:

Maybe mine would have actually gotten into a grad school she could afford!

Maybe mine would have actually gotten into a grad school she could afford!

Only because she did something truly evil to get in, however. :laugh: Her evil sock puppets blackmailed various members of the adcoms to force her entry into her top-choice programs!

My evil clone would use an icon of that egg thing before it went on the Zoloft. :( My evil clone wants eggs to be depressed...or at least doesn't want to take any classes in psychopharm.