1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Other Forms

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Lee, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    For topics related to other Forms.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

Yeah yeah form AM represent boyyyyyyyyy!
    I took it at SUC. oops I mean USC :D

4. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Layin' it down for test AP. Where are all those who wrestled with AP? Let's here from you.

5. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. J?:
    <strong>Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dunno d00d..I had the exact same probs. I usually destroy Verbal..don't feel like that this time. I bet I screwed up bad on PS and BS.. :( usually get 9-10 in PS and 11-12 in BS. (11-12 in V)