Other Forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For topics related to other Forms.

Members don't see this ad.

Layin' it down for test AP. Where are all those who wrestled with AP? Let's here from you.

Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. J?:
•Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?•••••dunno d00d..I had the exact same probs. I usually destroy Verbal..don't feel like that this time. I bet I screwed up bad on PS and BS.. :( usually get 9-10 in PS and 11-12 in BS. (11-12 in V)