1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Other Forms

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Lee, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    For topics related to other Forms.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

Yeah yeah form AM represent boyyyyyyyyy!
    I took it at SUC. oops I mean USC :D

4. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Layin' it down for test AP. Where are all those who wrestled with AP? Let's here from you.

5. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. J?:
    <strong>Blitzkrieg, I share the same sentiments about AP. Verbal (normally one of my strong suits) was much more time consuming than all the AAMC III-IV practice tests that I did. I ended skimming the last two passages to finish in time (sort of lost track of time -- no help from the proctors). I had no clue on the existentialism question. The PS I thought was rather easy (normally my lowest score). Same with the BS. What gives?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dunno d00d..I had the exact same probs. I usually destroy Verbal..don't feel like that this time. I bet I screwed up bad on PS and BS.. :( usually get 9-10 in PS and 11-12 in BS. (11-12 in V)