other ppl's impression of your personality?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABSOLUTsher07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When other people first meet you, do you come off as an obvious pre-med fanatic or someone who they would never guess to work as hard as you do? In other words, are you that cool kid or nerdy one that never goes out?

Members don't see this ad.

ABSOLUTsher07 said:
When other people first meet you, do you come off as an obvious pre-med fanatic or someone who they would never guess to work as hard as you do? In other words, are you that cool kid or nerdy one that never goes out?

cool guy then i make it clear after a few weeks that i'm actually the nerdy guy and that they should f*ck off cuz i got problem sets to do!

Members don't see this ad :)
ABSOLUTsher07 said:

the latter

both. i work like heck behind the doors and seem smart after you get to know me but on first impression and from the way i act in classes, you'd prob think i was a floater. i actually think the lformer gets the job done best tho. and i would rather hang out with the latter tho....hahhaha go figure. i can't have two of me running around with me all the time.

Robizzle said:
cool guy then i make it clear after a few weeks that i'm actually the nerdy guy and that they should f*ck off cuz i got problem sets to do!

Holla! The coolness is just a front. Orgo synth. problems trump coolness every time... :rolleyes:

ABSOLUTsher07 said:

anyone who comes off as an obvious pre-med fanatic when he first meets people has some issues :laugh:

Depends on where you meet me. People I have classes with think I'm a smarty pants with no life. People I meet at bars/parties probably think I'm a dumb blond. It's all about balancing priorities but I keep my two lives seperate.

In the beginning, im pretty quiet and reserved (i have trust issues lol). But after you get to know me, im really easygoing and (i think) pretty funny. Most people know me as hardworking and just quirky as in, im up all the time, go to the gym at like 1am. Generally im a pretty resource to my friends in most respects. i kinda judge people and sort of act like an ass in the beginning if i dont know you, but that goes away after a short while.

braluk said:
In the beginning, im pretty quiet and reserved (i have trust issues lol). But after you get to know me, im really easygoing and (i think) pretty funny. Most people know me as hardworking and just quirky as in, im up all the time, go to the gym at like 1am. Generally im a pretty resource to my friends in most respects. i kinda judge people and sort of act like an ass in the beginning if i dont know you, but that goes away after a short while.

That's shockingly very much like my personality.
Doesn't take long to break the ice though.
Being quirky (and an ass) is awesome. :thumbup:
-Dr. P.

the second. I get really nervous and embarassed when my friends boast about how I do in school and such...I try to down play as much as possible for no apparent reason

I've been defined as "gregarious". I had to look it up in the dictionary to find out what it meant.

i recently found out i act way too overconfident.. i had no idea! i always thought i acted very insecure..

I don't know. I'm really chatty--totally talkative. Especially if I'm excited.
I am very open and will babble on and on, thinking out loud with people I know and trust.

If I don't know someone very well, I am much less talkative, and people tend to see me as nice, but shy and reserved. I was very shy in high school. In college somehow I came out of my shell... :)