Other Schools Know about my Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shawn_99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied for 10 dental schools, and I have 3 interviews so far, I was wondering if other school would know about my interviews
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

From what I understand, schools do not know what other schools you interview at. At every interview I have been on so far, they have either asked what other schools I interviewed at, or we were asked to write it on a survey sheet. I am pretty sure that all information is confidential, especially before Dec 1. I was told at one school, that once Dec 1 rolls around and acceptances are sent out, other schools know where you were accpeted. I was told this does not affect a school's decision to accept you, but, if you have a deposit already paid at 3 schools, no other schools will accept you.

Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I was told at one of the schools. Best of luck on your interviews and maybe I'll see you at NSU!!! :)

NSU Interview:
hi
well, thanks for the reply and I hope to see you there too.
Good luck
shawn

early in the interview process schools don't know where else you have applied. but most will ask during the interview. some will even as you to compare your interview to those you have had at other schools.