OTHER than lurking here, what do you do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Infinitydrop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
and at MDAPP, how do you procrastinate as you wait for that fateful acceptance/ hopeful interview invite.

there are no new posts to read and i am bored

Members don't see this ad.

and at MDAPP, how do you procrastinate as you wait for that fateful acceptance/ hopeful interview invite.

Walk around and eat candy from other people's offices

I like to see how long I can hold my breath. Then when I come to, I check my inbox. Repeat. Brb in 10-15mins.

Members don't see this ad :)
I test quantum physics by continually checking to see if my computer has spontaneously moved through my desk.

Dammit, it didn't work again. I'll never get a Nobel prize...

I don't understand why there is a problem. FACT: Eating and watching tv are two quality pastimes.

I test quantum physics by continually checking to see if my computer has spontaneously moved through my desk.

Dammit, it didn't work again. I'll never get a Nobel prize...

I'm hoping that I end up on a beach somewhere:xf:

I have no life. True story. All I look forward to every day is going to school, and when I'm not in school I'm either playing my Xbox 360, watching TV, or reading at Barnes & Noble.

Aside from all the activities listed on my AMCAS:

1. Spend time with my girlfriend
2. Watch Daily Show and Colbert reruns on Hulu the next day
3. Research/track my stock portfolio
4. Eat
5. Sleep

I did the Bearie thing. Go buy yourself a little bit of stocks. Not much if you're new, but put in at least 500 bucks.
Suddenly all the numbers will make sense to you and you'll track it obsessively. It'll buy you endless hours of preoccupation (maybe not always fun) and you'll learn something in the meantime.

If you have enough money, go buy yourself 4 good books, get an apartment in Rio for a month and just go.

I listen to music. Preferably stuff I haven't heard before.

I listened to like 10 Sonic Youth albums in a row on October 14. It was pretty glorious.

I lurk in the corner. Waiting for one of you to come my way. So I can.... Play with you for a little bit.

And then when you do what I tell you, I let you waltz merrily away not knowing whether you were dreaming or under a spell.''

That is what I do in my "spare" time.

Aside from normal not med-y things?

The only other pre-med thing I do besides this is read medical blogs. I like Dr. Grumpy, for example.

And yeah, that one post was a little....:scared:

I lurk in the corner. Waiting for one of you to come my way. So I can.... Play with you for a little bit.

And then when you do what I tell you, I let you waltz merrily away not knowing whether you were dreaming or under a spell.''

That is what I do in my "spare" time.
...and this thread just got 100000x creepier.

Award for Creepiest First Post Ever: potpuniludak

What do we have for him, Johnny? Well, Bob, we have a complementary sterilization so that there aren't more of him running around.

...and this thread just got 100000x creepier.

Award for Creepiest First Post Ever: potpuniludak

What do we have for him, Johnny? Well, Bob, we have a complementary sterilization so that there aren't more of him running around.

Haha. I have 3 theories on who this creeper is.
1. Not even a medical school hopeful but some creepy person who searches for random forums and posts inappropriate and/or strange things.
2. A former pre-med who has gone mental from this insane process.
3. A pre-med who is utilizing the anonymity to entertain himslef/herself by getting ppl to notice their questionable post