OU-COM Summer Scholars Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedracer9376

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

I was selected to participate in OU-COM's 2004 Summer Scholars Program, and I am also an applicant for the entering class of 2005. I was hoping that anyone who knows anything about this program could tell me what to expect upon arriving in Athens. I have found nothing on this website yet. The program begins on June 18, and I am very excited!!! Also, are there any fellow OU-COMmers who are from the south (Louisiana or nearby) ;) or perhaps who attended Xavier University that could give me some information about the school/summer program???? ;) ;) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey SpeedRacer,

It's nice to see another Musketeer on here. I didn't go throug the Summer's Scholars Program at OU but I was accepted to the OUCOM program and have talked to individuals extensively about the program. Currently, I attend NSUCOM and we have a similar program. PM me for more info..

Doogie

Speed,
I'll be one of your tutors for the program this summer. PM if you want more info. Or email me at [email protected]
Alex T.
MSIII OUCOM