OVC C/O 2015 Admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ontarioprevet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back about when we can expect to hear about admissions. I have been told likely this week- but that is based on past admissions cycles.
I am getting a bit antsy after all this waiting and would really like to know when I can expect to hear something- I don't want to get my hopes up for this week and then be disappointed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else having trouble accessing webadvisor?

Nvm guys, must've been a glitch. sorry! Soooo nervous waiting
 
Last edited:
Ahhh I got in too! Congrats to ONPreVet and sslia, hope everyone else hears good news soon!

Monmons, I think its just on webadvisor since I didn't get any email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sslia, ONPreVet and anyone else that got in,

How are you guys going about finding a place to live? I'm scared of making the wrong decision as finding good roommates is so important!
 
Hey guys I just checked these forums today and first of all congrats to everyone that got in OVC. It was quiet a long process and I wish I read these forums before and got some tips for interview. Anyways, I made it as well and it will be great studying with all ya all in the coming four years. Cheers 👍:zip:
 
Have you guys received your welcome book through the mail yet? I don't know what's going on with these postal strikes..
 
No, but I did get the confirmation email which made me feel better 😀

Oh and somebody on the facebook group mentioned that they might email the letter this year instead of snail mail