P1 hicp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnHICP said:
Surf Wars IV: An Empty Hope
Surf Wars V: The Corporation Strikes Back
Surf Wars VI: Return of the ******s

Surf Wars I: Phantom Investors
Surf Wars II: Attack of the Spys
Surf Wars III: Sheep Wars

Sheep because they (believers) are mindless followers...
Thats the funniest thing I have ever read in this thread

Members don't see this ad.

Friend_new said:
B, do you have enough info on SDN to write a book? Also can you translate all these English writings into other languages (eg, vietnamese)? Some key words: deception, scam, shady, rip-offs, crooked, thug, criminals, cheating,

I am vietmamese and I am not sure that I appreciate your sarcasm. Are you able to master a second language, attend university in less than 5 years starting from scratch? Would you feel confortable to do your job as a pharmacist in Little Saigon business district with you "so" perfect english? If you have a chance please open your mind by visiting "Little Saigon" in California. You will see how ESL people are achieving in just over 25 years.

What ever lever of tolerance you might have, the american dream still allows ESL people to succeed. Guess what...they succeed not because it is easy !

There is not only one way to get from point A to point B. Only the end result counts.

Members don't see this ad :)
whatamess said:
I am vietmamese and I am not sure that I appreciate your sarcasm. Are you able to master a second language, attend university in less than 5 years starting from scratch? Would you feel confortable to do your job as a pharmacist in Little Saigon business district with you "so" perfect english? If you have a chance please open your mind by visiting "Little Saigon" in California. You will see how ESL people are achieving in just over 25 years.

What ever lever of tolerance you might have, the american dream still allows ESL people to succeed. Guess what...they succeed not because it is easy !

There is not only one way to get from point A to point B. Only the end result counts.

End result = HICP dissolved

Tomorrow is going to be an important day. My suggestion is that we don't trash each other on SDN but to support one common goal. The goal is to prevent illegal and unethical conduct by Monroe, Criswell, and Hasan from continuing.

The Judge and the DCCA, both were clear that they DO NOT and DID NOT decide that HICP will shut down. It is a decision made by Hasan, Monroe, and Criswell. These are the same types of decisions made when they accepted 240, taking tution knowing they were going to build something else, not submitting a decent ACPE application to be revised but were advised to be withdrawn. And the decision by H,M,C to lie too often about facilities (new building), finances (corporate investors?), affiliations, and instructors (had enough to teach all of us).

HICP will most likely cease to exist and former students will have to accept that and move on. The DCCA will be in court tomorrow and I'm confident they will be able to expose H,M,C for what they truly are. May justice be served!

ucrsandstorm said:
Tomorrow is going to be an important day. My suggestion is that we don't trash each other on SDN but to support one common goal. The goal is to prevent illegal and unethical conduct by Monroe, Criswell, and Hasan from continuing.

HICP will most likely cease to exist and former students will have to accept that and move on. The DCCA will be in court tomorrow and I'm confident they will be able to expose H,M,C for what they truly are. May justice be served!

I heard that if anyone wants to press criminal charges after the hearing tomorrow, to contact Taylor Corrigan, [email protected], she said she'll be happy to file the paperwork for any students who want to further press criminal charges against H,M,C

Friend_new said:
I heard that if anyone wants to press criminal charges after the hearing tomorrow, to contact Taylor Corrigan, [email protected], she said she'll be happy to file the paperwork for any students who want to further press criminal charges against H,M,C

why would we contact a person working for HICP to press criminal charges against MONROE, hasan and criswell? That doesn't seem logical.

Also, I agree with what ucrsandstorm said. The DCCA and the state just wants HICP to give back the students' money. They can keep that damn hell hole of a school open if they want to if they invest their own damn money and basically they decided to close down the school. (After all, MONROE said that he did it all for us. Yeah f***ing right.) This just says that they want the "believers" to believe in and invest in their dreams but they don't actually believe in the dream themselves. Actually, this whole HICP mess has been more of a nightmare.

MarlboroMan said:
why would we contact a person working for HICP to press criminal charges against MONROE, hasan and criswell? That doesn't seem logical.

Also, I agree with what ucrsandstorm said. The DCCA and the state just wants HICP to give back the students' money. They can keep that damn hell hole of a school open if they want to if they invest their own damn money and basically they decided to close down the school. (After all, MONROE said that he did it all for us. Yeah f***ing right.) This just says that they want the "believers" to believe in and invest in their dreams but they don't actually believe in the dream themselves. Actually, this whole HICP mess has been more of a nightmare.

Yeah, why would you contact her? If she really wanted to help students, she should tell what she knows to the state DA. Afterall, didn't she say during the 2nd court meeting that she was "asked to do some unethical" stuff while working there? Why won't she specify what those stuff were?

Friend_new said:
End result = HICP dissolved

You are pathetic with your logical fallacies ! False assumption, false association.

But it should not be a big deal for you... you have a perfect ENGLISH !!!

bananaface said:
Can anyone verify that the hicp.org e-mail addresses are still operational? Some people are saying accounts are now all closed while others make statements to the contrary.

yeah... hicp's email is still working but they only allow "certain" emails to go through.

whatamess said:
You are pathetic with your logical fallacies ! False assumption, false association.

But it should not be a big deal for you... you have a perfect ENGLISH !!!

oh yea, i forgot to put the ? because the court case is still pending...
that is, for me to know (hicp no longer exist), and others to guess?

a few students think that they can still save the school, what foolish thoughts...wait till you hear what the judge have to say about that

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically, today's hearing was a continuation of the last hearing...
I am going to highlight some issue...but the details will be posted later.

Hasan was there just to milk some more from the school, $15,000 but the
judge said no...he even asked Heather to change the grade for some of his
spies, and Heather also said no...he also asked those student to give him
the sign petition, in case anyone press criminal charges...He sit there like
a thug as if everything is just a game...his lawyer even threaten the
judge that if they don't get pay, then they are going to quit the case. Those lawyers are just as dumb as the corporation, they have not idea what's going on...the lure of money got them into this mess.

Dr A - it's funny that they even mention of the expense of stamp for recommendation letter (petty cash), one student stood up and said she even lied to her before the hearing...The fact is that she also got cheated for relocation expenses like those other professors who came on board late. If she knew this program would never work out, what is she still doing here?

Z's mom, stood up and had very bad english or accent..pleading to the judge to keep the school open. The judge advice her to look at the record. Her mom can't even made up her mind. Her plead was unsuccessful. She also said if 34 people complaint, then everybody should get their money back. Was she there to ask for money back them or to keep the school going or both?

Investors, no one show up and it's all just talk by the lawyer. The judge said that there is no concrete plan from the investor at this point. Also there would be no more HICP corporation. Who would be crazy enough and willing to take over and start a new corporation and use "HICP" as a name for the school? Plus, the money for the first year would have to come from their pocket.

Well, just look at the court hearing and see for yourself

At this point, if they were to distribute the money back to the student, each student would get just enough to buy a vacation, 7-days round trip to Hawaii.

Hi all,

I think it is appropriate to for all of the former HICP students to file a criminal charges against David Monroe or (Yacas) and Criswell. Dont let them walk away untouch after destroying the students life. Atleast united on this issue. Let put Monroe and Criswell behind bar. File with the FBI and the Hawaii State attorney general under white collar crime such as grand theft and Embezzelment of money.

Friend_new said:
Z's mom, stood up and had very bad english or accent..pleading to the judge to keep the school open. The judge advice her to look at the record. Her mom can't even made up her mind. Her plead was unsuccessful. She also said if 34 people complaint, then everybody should get their money back. Was she there to ask for money back them or to keep the school going or both?

1. Was Dr. A ever on the students' side? If she is, then why is she trying to siphon as much money as she can from the money that is going to go back to the students?

2. Who is Z? Why is HIS MOM DOING ALL THE TALKING FOR Z? How embrassing is that? You're twenty-something and your mom is doing all the smack talk for you. Can someone slap the side of Z's head for me and tell him johnniewest said he should grow up. GEEEZ.

3. If you want to file criminal charges, why are you doing it with the FBI? You should go to the state DA (district attorney). They are the ones who decide if there is sufficient evidence to persue criminal charges.

Our money were used to pay for Hasan's living expenses and transportation,, his car is currently being confiscated by the state...when the student's ask him what he thinks about all of this, he said, "I love your $!" with a thug grin

i have a recording of the hearding. if someone knows how to host a torrent file or a 40mb file, please let me know. thanks

Sorry if this is hard to read. I typed it in MS Word.

Main points:

1. A receiver will be appointed on around Sept 16th to liquidate the assets.
2. There is a Smith and Barney account (stock trading) with $960,000+ which has now been frozen.
a. That money is to be transferred to the Bank of Hawaii account to be used to pay this and that.
b. Nothing left in Hawaii account after paying off debts: Roughly $160k was left but that was used to paid the staff and various other claims
c. Lease for August rent was not paid and the landlords want their space back. Desk and table belonged to the landlords.
d. A professor will be writing Letter of Recommendations for students and “she” wanted money to pay for postage.
i. Judge: “I don’t think people should be compensated for writing letter of recommendations”
e. Vehicle in possession of Dr. Hasan that is corporate property and that should be repossessed.
3. Dr. A and Taylor ask for expenses covered (travel expense).
a. Judge empathizes but said they were misrepresented just as the student were so the fact that they lose money moving to Hawaii is irrelevant.
b. They paid the workers because it was required by law.
c. Their claims do not get priority above the student
d. “They will not be getting back 100% on the dollar.”
4. Dr. Hasan’s wages: Judge will not release that. Based on representation made on the last meeting, but she will reserve that issue for a separate motion. (He was compensated over 15k a month since June when he became dean.) She says that because Hasan is dean the school will never be accredited. (She’s just probably trying to find a legal way not to pay him or at least not pay him at his super inflated dean salary.)
5. Monroe had video teleconferencing equipment to conduct board meetings from his Kentucky home and said he “can’t” return it because he doesn’t have any money.
a. Judge said he has to comply and return the items to be liquidated.
6. Crooked lawyers ask for monthly living cost for Monroe at $7k a month and Criswell wants $5k a month.
7. Crooked lawyer said they need to pay the mortgages on their homes. Judge said that the Receiver should look into those homes to see how much asset is in there.
8. Froze a Bank of America safe deposit box… DCCA has no idea what’s in there.
9. Monroe closed his Bank of America account 2 days prior to freeze.
10. Half a million went to the dental school and then disappeared shortly afterwards.
11. $200k went to Pacific West Coast development and $500k to a law firm in California.
a. DCCA has no idea why the money was sent there and the court is now attempting to freeze it now.
12. They are trying to freeze as many accounts as they can but cannot keep track of all the different accounts in the country.
13. Lawyer wants compensated or will not continue to represent the clients and threaten to withdraw as council.
a. The crooked lawyers said they have money in the retainer account but haven’t touched it due to the freeze.
b. The court granted council to be released and will NOT grant a release of fund for council.
14. A mother pleads; the judge said she was lied to and to go see the evidence.
a. “They’re not DOCTOR Monroe and DOCTOR Criswell like they said they were!”
b. “I did it so that they students don’t spend more time and more money and to be told that they CANNOT take the exam to become a pharmacist.”
15. 143 complaints as of today.
16. Investor idea shot down because they wanted to use HICP money but the judge said they need to use their own money and buy the asset and lease from the school. They also need to be people that know how to run a pharmacy school.
17. Judge jokingly said that the investors can buy the HICP name. The entire court room laughs. Somewhere in hiding, Monroe sheds a black tear from his bugged out eyes.
18. Offer of investor rejected outright because the plan was too vague.
a. One of the so called investor from Nevada took $500,000 from the school (probably from the dental school; he didn’t go into detail about this)
b. Two offers made: one an outright takeover and one that was not
19. DCCA called the idea of a “white knight” coming to save the day. It only serves to give these students a glimmer of hope.
20. Judge said, “It’s time to put an end to this right now so that you can move on”.

The Vu family, dr. V, L & K...still sticking with Hasan till the end. If they claimed to be so rich and have lots of money, why don't they invest in the hicp corporation, partner up with H,M,&C, and rent a small room in kapolei and have hasan, monroe & criswell teach them pharmacy; then maybe in three years when they graduate, they can become pharmacist. Yes, pharmacist! That's their dream and only hope....then why do they need other students to help them? so to pay off their mortage? If they so desperately wanted to become pharmacist, no one is stopping them. C'mon what's wrong with that, is this what they wanted? why go to court.

Friend_new said:
Jane, you are right! ...Dr. A says that "the chances of getting accreditation is good and down the line, but not now"...at thist point and in the future, we don't even have rotation sites! How can we get accredited...if you're going to mention a doctor from ohio (dr. belleto), where is he? what evidence do you have to say that he is willing to come on board? at this point, we cannot afford to believe anything from anyone, unless it's in writing, etc. So for all those who are truely honest, please stop fueling hope when you don't have the your fact straight, or for your personal gain. The judge made her final decision that it's not going to be school nor corporation running. So all students and faculties, enough lies already!
I have spoken with Dr. Belloto recently, and he's not willing to come on board full time. Either Dr. A has new information, or she was lying in the hearing, too.

DoTheRightThing said:
A student uploaded the audio of the trial hearing on bittorrent. I hope the torrent links work

1st Hearing

3rd Hearing

Can you please post up a new link to the audio files and DO NOT use Torrent. Those links above are not working.

Does anyone how long this trial is going to last? I believe that a lot of students including myself want to put this terrible experience behind us and want to move on.

Honestly, I can't believe how greedy M,H,C are at this point. If they had an ounce of honesty and integrity left in them, they should be fully cooperating with DCCA to compensate the students who don't want to be a part of their program. I really want to know what Dr. Hasan accomplished as dean to deserve that $15,000 paycheck. Also, I really don't undersatnd how Monroe and Criswell have the nerve to ask for several thousands of dollars for their living expense. Don't these people have credit cards? I'm sure all of them could charge their living expenses and their legal expenses on their credit cards instead taking student money. I really hope that all the people involved who don't return the remainder of our student funds will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Gutenbier

suprtran said:
Can you please post up a new link to the audio files and DO NOT use Torrent. Those links above are not working.

use my link for the 3rd hearing

suprtran said:

Those were the links I got, they don't seem to be working anymore.

For the 3rd hearing you can download from the link MarbroMan posted

For the 1st hearing I uploaded
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23TKG3IV

Friend_new said:
Jane, you are right! ...Dr. A says that "the chances of getting accreditation is good and down the line, but not now"...

To me Dr. A is full of crap...along with Dr. Vu. Hasan is (technically was) in charge of "Firing/Hiring"...so he fires Dr. B and Dr. M, these 2 oppose his views. So what does Hasan do...go hires people who that will follow and agree with him...refering to Dr. A and Dr. V. These 2 people who just jumped on board seem to be the only 2 faculty that is standing behind HICP/PES...why? Why hire a relative of the 2 brothers to be Dean of Student Services? This will cause conflict of matter....what if another student had a complaint against the 2 brothers...you can see where the problem is.

Students no longer trust Hasan...so students come up to Dr. A with their problems about the school. Dr. A tells the students that yeah, she know that Hasan is unethical and that she will help them. Dr. A is like one of Hasan's spy...she talks behind his back...but in court she was backing him up. I agree with Jane.

Friend_new said:

Seriously, do you what happen when justice is not serve?

There is a very popular word or theme, it's called REVENGE!

I suggest M, C, & H to watch there back from now and until the rest of their life because they have just released over 200 demons :mad:

Their scam should be exposed on national and international TV...so their kids will know what they did for a living.[/QUOTE]

Although the HICP is/was a nightmare for many people and not only for students, I don't think that "REVENGE" is the right thing to do.

We have to trust our judiciary system to reveal and sanction any wrong doing. So it would be more "JUSTICE" than "REVENGE".

If the saying "What goes around, comes around" is true, then, "REVENGE" is the least think I want to do.

whatamess said:
Seriously, do you know what happen when justice is not serve?

Although the HICP is/was a nightmare for many people and not only for students, I don't think that "REVENGE" is the right thing to do.

We have to trust our judiciary system to reveal and sanction any wrong doing. So it would be more "JUSTICE" than "REVENGE".

If the saying "What goes around, comes around" is true, then, "REVENGE" is the least think I want to do.

This may be the case. There were several incidents in the past where the student takes it in their own hands because the justice system didn't work. You're talking about 240 vs. 3 invididuals. If H,C,&M were to walk away from this incident cleanly, then I don't know what you call it, justice? I know those incidents are isolated cases, but they do occurred. If you talk to faculty, students or friends, maybe they know incidents where student takes it in their own hand. Can someone look up?

On the Hawaii Circuit Court website it showed there was a settlement hearing yesterday. Has anyone heard what that was about or what the outcome was?

I have talked at length with Dr. A and she is not for PES. She had mentioned to me a number of times how she would like to see criminal charges placed on M&C. After the first hearing when she found out that they didnt even show to the second one she was so angry. She wanted to know why they were allowed to walk around free.

Just my two cents.

luv_livin_hawai said:
On the Hawaii Circuit Court website it showed there was a settlement hearing yesterday. Has anyone heard what that was about or what the outcome was?

Not yet, but this is what I found:

http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ocp/udgi/lawsuits/hicp/

Click on: Amended Order Modifying Preliminary Injunction; Exhibit 1
(page 5 & 6)

e.g. Scott Banks annual salary is $100,000.00 as a financial officer (& Hasan's messenger)

In court, Hasan said there were 26 faculties (SDN ref#1592, page 80), where are the rest of them?

Friend_new said:
Not yet, but this is what I found:

http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ocp/udgi/lawsuits/hicp/

Click on: Amended Order Modifying Preliminary Injunction; Exhibit 1
(page 5 & 6)

e.g. Scott Banks annual salary is $100,000.00 as a financial officer (& Hasan's messenger)

In court, Hasan said there were 26 faculties (SDN ref#1592, page 80), where are the rest of them?

Looking at the salary list troubles me.

1) Auggie $50K, for basically doing nothing but filter out yahoo group. TA's should get paid $50K and he should get like $24K. Mornoe probably set Auggie's salary.
2) Ken Wong $70k, STARTING 06/13/05...why is he getting paid when school is ending? He didn't do anything
3) Rao Pipalla $90K. R&D...anyone ever heard of this guy? HICP never mentioned him/her
4) Susie Pham $130K, again, no offense to Susie, but you just graduated. And I don't see you being qualified to have the position as "Exp. Site Director & Ass. Dean of Pharm Law." You took Federal Law class with Nevada Law...I don't they should get someone who knows something about Hawaii law...someone NOT like Monroe.
5) What also troubles me is the start date for Dr. Kaminayashi and Dr. Tom, 06/01/05 and 07/05/05 respectively.

As for the Health insurance why is everyone HMSA amount $331.40 except for Scott Bank, 645.80 and Vu Diep 960.20? $960 seems about 3 TIMES as much...maybe covering 3 DIFFERENT people?

DoTheRightThing said:
Looking at the salary list troubles me.

1) Auggie $50K, for basically doing nothing but filter out yahoo group. TA's should get paid $50K and he should get like $24K. Mornoe probably set Auggie's salary.
2) Ken Wong $70k, STARTING 06/13/05...why is he getting paid when school is ending? He didn't do anything
3) Rao Pipalla $90K. R&D...anyone ever heard of this guy? HICP never mentioned him/her
4) Susie Pham $130K, again, no offense to Susie, but you just graduated. And I don't see you being qualified to have the position as "Exp. Site Director & Ass. Dean of Pharm Law." You took Federal Law class with Nevada Law...I don't they should get someone who knows something about Hawaii law...someone NOT like Monroe.
5) What also troubles me is the start date for Dr. Kaminayashi and Dr. Tom, 06/01/05 and 07/05/05 respectively.

As for the Health insurance why is everyone HMSA amount $331.40 except for Scott Bank, 645.80 and Vu Diep 960.20? $960 seems about 3 TIMES as much...maybe covering 3 DIFFERENT people?

Andrew Nixon: only $40K on paper, what a JOKE...he had big stake in PES/HICP and he made out in a major way that is for $$$sure$$$ . . . and he did nothing for HICP students other than have the nerve to send us an email when they were in deep trouble and he has not even put his face in front of the people who he has taken money from...what a coward.....he is very lucky he was not included in the lawsuit in HI, but like everyone knows it is not over yet!

Also, scotty b has a wife shelley who we saw in the class at the end of the year and she is employed by the dental program and therefore they were making out 2x on our tuition money....probably why he got HMSA 2x all (except Vu's of course???)

sue phan- wow, you made out big time and all for nothing too.......

lava2 said:
Andrew Nixon: only $40K on paper, what a JOKE...he had big stake in PES/HICP and he made out in a major way that is for $$$sure$$$ . . .what a coward.....he is very lucky he was not included in the lawsuit in HI, but like everyone knows it is not over yet!

Andrew Nixon gets $45,000 for organizing the scam...that should be the next headline news

Friend_new said:
Andrew Nixon gets $45,000 for organizing the scam...that should be the next headline news

Maybe Nixon was the only "Smart Guy" who knew if ANY went down that he wouldn't get in trouble with a $45K salary. On the other hand a "Not so Smart Greedy Guy" decided to pay himself $500K...if ANY thing went bad...you know for sure he will get busted

ucrsandstorm said:
Has anyone filed a federal complaint or are pursuing criminal charges against these people?
Tony,

I have spoken with the FBI white collar crime division that handle the corporate fraud. They told me that student(s) need to write a statement detailing the situation, sign it and send it to them at:
FBI
Attention: White Collar Crime
P.O.Box 50164
Honolulu, HI 96850

Find as much people as you can to write to the FBI. This will speed up the process. I already sent mine in. Please spread the news so former HICP students can do it so we can get Monroe, Criswell behind bar fast before they can flee to the Philippine or some fox hole.

Your Former Fellow Classmate.

Did someone record the last hearing on Monday? Could you please upload the audio?

Thanks.

sdnreader, could you spend a little time to create an outline (section by section like a form or guide) for all of us? It'll speed up the filing tremendously. Since you have done the filing, you know what is the proper format.

Thanks a lot! (I am sure other students appreciate your help too.)

I suggest we start collecting the facts (who said or did what and when, especially H, M, C, and their puppets). I don't believe any one of us knows ALL the facts straight. Let's post them on this forum so others have a chance to confirm (as witnesses).

We will put these facts in the statement to the FBI. These facts don't have to be "hard" facts (e.g., in writing). As long as you and another student heard it, please post it on here. Please remember to put the time, which is very important to re-create the timeline and their systematic fraud.

Let's organize to put these crooks in jail.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am concerned that H, M, C are monitoring this forum. If you know a better way to collect the facts without letting the crooks know what we have, please let us know.

dbod97,

don't worry, their knowledge of the facts doesn't stop us students in pursuit the criminal charges against them. I have pledged to see them behind bar at all cost.

" I BELIEVE " that I will never stop until they are behind bar..........the four Pillars for Former HICP student...
1. Prosecute the criminal=David Monroe and Criswell
2. Dont rest until they are behind bar
3. Dont fall for their trap by signing anything from Hasan, monroe and criswell investor Idea
4. "Believe" they will be prosecute if we united and stay together...

sdnreader said:
Tony,

I have spoken with the FBI white collar crime division that handle the corporate fraud. They told me that student(s) need to write a statement detailing the situation, sign it and send it to them at:
FBI
Attention: White Collar Crime
P.O.Box 50164
Honolulu, HI 96850

Find as much people as you can to write to the FBI. This will speed up the process. I already sent mine in. Please spread the news so former HICP students can do it so we can get Monroe, Criswell behind bar fast before they can flee to the Philippine or some fox hole.

Your Former Fellow Classmate.

Why would the FBI use a P.O. BOX? Don't they have real offices? Who did you talk to? How did you come in contact with this individual?

Johnie,

I called the local office and they gave me that P.O.Box.. address.. call them yourself here is the number 808-566-4300

http://honolulu.fbi.gov/aboutus.htm

FBI Honolulu is located in the Prince Jonah Kuhio Federal Building, 300 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 4-230. Business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you need to speak to an FBI representative, you may telephone the office at (808)566-4300.

To request information pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act, you may telephone the office during regular business hours. Written requests may be sent to FBI Honolulu, P.O. Box 50164, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96850.

If you contact us by e-mail, please include your name, telephone number, and address. Although e-mail is reviewed, a reply via the Internet may not be possible due to security and authentication reasons. Please do not include any attachments when sending e-mail since some systems may not be compatible. Our unclassified e-mail address is [email protected]

In court, both David (Yacas) Monroe & Denise (DeeDee) Criswell said they were working on their dissertation/thesis for their doctorate degree...we need to inform their school about the scam http://www.nova.edu/ ... and prevent them from getting their doctorate degree. Remember, they are using our tuition money to buy their so-called DOCTORATE degree.

Send to the Nova school dean and appropriate department (management and leadership)...of all the articles from the star bulletin http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&q=hawaii college of pharmacy, and court case found at http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ocp/udgi/lawsuits/hicp/ if they have not been informed about this.

And Hasan as well, http://www.emich.edu/, photos http://www.wmich.edu/yes/pdf/fall02.pdf
Write to Washington University, http://www.washington.edu/ his PhD should be revoked
http://www.washington.edu/univrel/visitors/phone.html

Status
Not open for further replies.