P1 hicp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gutenbier said:
I went to the DCCA office today and briefly spoke with Mr. Dooman. He stated we would probably not even see the $2 million of $6.7 million reimbursed to the students, although they would try their best to recover as much as they could. He stated in his honest opinion, we are "realistically" looking around $1 million that might be recovered. If this amount is evenly distributed among the students, it comes out to a little over $4000 per student.

Thanks for posting what you know. The point is, I don't want to see other unsuspecting professors, pharmacist and students get hurt by these con artists. I also don’t want to see the people who contributed to get away.

The DCCA is doing an amazing job. If I were to receive anything, it would only be icing on the cake. Its clear, I left and took my loss. I don’t want to see M,C,H, + lieutenants scam more people. Its the least I can do which is to prevent this from happening to someone else. If roles were reversed, I would only hope someone would be doing the same.

Members don't see this ad.

johnniewest said:
I usually think J Lucas is a little too harsh and bashful, but there is some truth to his statement. To add to his statement, even though 34 students complained, a lot of them were anonymous. Hence, it would be hard for anyone to stand up for you, whoever you are. All this reliation against HICP started only about a month or two ago when some students found out they were going to be held back (right?).

With that said, getting only $1 million back really sucks. I don't agree with the judge's decision to pay the staff first because if it was illegal to take the money in the first place, then the company should have never started and the students should have had the highest priority. Sure the staff worked, but they did not lose any money. As for the faculty who "moved there" recently, they should have done more research. Any time you relocate, you have to scrutinize who you are working for and where you are relocating to. I'm sure they visited the place and talked to people around the area (ie. HICP students and staff) because they were not just relocating to new jobs, but also to new lives.

I do see your point. I am only one student and it was disappointing to not see more students take a stand. However, I do want to point out that some students did stand up.

I left before students were forced to retake the year. I was in good academic standing and probably would have made the top 100 if I had stayed the year.

I defended the big 3 and don't blame them for anything. However I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Imagine waking up one day and your dream come true. You got in you got in!!, Someone yelling in the background. Imagine borrowing 20k from credit cards to pay for the tuition. That’s what happened to me. No this school was not a piece of cake, specially for people who made the top 100. Thank you Mr. Monroe, Mrs. Crisswell, and Dr. Hasan. I hope you sleep well every night

Members don't see this ad :)
what an interesting post ........ I thought my screen was acting funny.

nikkai said:
I'm glad that Dr. Miyahara got out while he could.

He seemed like a great guy from what I could tell while I was speaking with him during my visit.
Yes, it is very fortunate that the Borja, Miyahara, Batz,and the two assistants that worked in the Admin. office with them got out before things got too bad. Regardless of how they left, it was the best thing for them, since they seemed to be the more ethical, hard working and honest people out of the ones left in the Administrative department. I wish them the best in whatever they do and thanks for atleast trying to straighten out the place even if Hasan and Monroe opposed to them (Borja, miyahara, batz, and Borja's assistant/office helper "F").

ucrsandstorm said:
Carolyn Lacy is the name of the CPA that was looking into HICP finances since Jan 2005. She is a tall caucasian female that was hired by Banks to put HICP's books in order. She was still working for the school when I have left in early Jun 2005. She worked for IBM in Honolulu and is familiar with the IRS and their policies. I believe she has access and knowledge about the schools financial conduct.
T, you shoudl forward this information to Mr Dooman and Mr Brunton immediately, they might not be aware of this.

Also, "Hoochie Mint", can you please stop posting all together? I feel dumber every time I read one of your illiterate, ignorant and racist posts. Thanks.

J Lucas said:
The press absolutely LOVES it when there is some sort of scandal with anyone even remotely connected with the government. IS it possible that this guy Rawson was duped by these two crooks as well?
J Lucas, normally I like your posts, because they are spot on. However, you are completely in the dark on this one. Mr. RawsIn is extremely corrupt and it is no surprise that he is involved in yet another scam. The guy was plagued by controversy during his entire tenure in the Nevada state senate. And that is the least of his poor qualities. He isn't much of a dental forensic expert either, which he was employed as for many years:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2005-04-21/news/feature_6.html
this article sums up his "expertise" very well. This guy is an absolute joke, and I hope the Nevada Gaming Commission rakes him over the coals. He deserves to be prosecuted for many of his actions. Yet, he is rich and powerful politically, therefore, he gets away with everything.

DoTheRightThing said:
Jeddevil said it earlier, but I just want to put it in my own words.

-I know many believers who were commited into comming back, they paid the deposit, they knew what was going on, they knew the school was unethical and unprofessional, but they still find was to justify "working/learning" under these people. I don't mind, they do what they must.

-The problem now is that the assets are frozen and those "believers" no longer see a benefit in "believeing." They hear that students will get their money back if they file a complaint. And students are filing complaints by the dozen. These students are SELFISH! They only do things to benefit them. They don't believe in what is RIGHT. To these people, it's all about the money.

-These are the people who I don't want to see become pharmacist! I say that with HATRED! What kind of pharmacist do you think they will become? We don't need Greedy Pharmacist working in our community. We need ethical, morally correct, compasionate, reasonable, logical, caring pharmacist...pharmacist with some COMMON SENSE! There is no need for two-faced liars. I'm sorry, I have no RESPECT for those students. I know you have lost time and money...but for you to sit there and do nothing to help the cause, you are just sitting there to reap the benefits of the situation and the work that people have put into fixing the problem. I suggest you people start straighten your "inner self" or go find another profession, or just get a job.

-For those of you out there who don't understand...there is a difference between PROFESSION, CARRER, and JOB....get one that best suits you!

First of all, I am not a student from the (last)HICP. However, I was involved in it because I provided every support for one HICP student.

I was aware of the school problems as they were unfolded. So, I could feel the "tyranny" that reigns. At the beginning, I couldn't understand why there wasn't any student consensus or opposition to the school officials. After several arguments, I realize that a lot of students were scared. They were scared to stand up because they were afraid to jeopardize their chance to graduate from HICP. For that, Dr. Hasan did a pretty good job.

To "DoTheRightThing" and others who effectively did the right thing, I would like to thank you for your actions. History shows, that very often, only a few have the guts to stand up for things that are not necessary beneficial for themselves but beneficial for others. Those men who signed the declaration of independence or Gandhi are the perfect examples.

Now that the point of no return has been reached, please accept (morally) that everyone (who wants to) jumps on the same train as yours... then your actions would have a greater meaning.

"Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. They did all that was expected of them and a little bit more."

~A. Lou Vickery~

Whatamess

whatamess said:
To "DoTheRightThing" and others who effectively did the right thing, I would like to thank you for your actions. History shows, that very often, only a few have the guts to stand up for things that are not necessary beneficial for themselves but beneficial for others. Those men who signed the declaration of independence or Gandhi are the perfect examples.

Now that the point of no return has been reached, please accept (morally) that everyone (who wants to) jumps on the same train as yours... then your actions would have a greater meaning.

"Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. They did all that was expected of them and a little bit more."

~A. Lou Vickery~

Whatamess

I agree ...

hicphelp said:
I agree ...

Well, I heard a lot of sad stories and sarcasm on SDN about HICP. However, none seem to convey the truth. History is best painted by people who experienced the events first hand without bias and prejudice. Therefore, I am not a Believer nor a Non-believer, but just a student who attended HICP and has a passion of one day becoming a pharmacist. Definitely the Corporation, Monroe, Criswell, and Hasan are the culprits who contributed to the collapse of HICP. However, there were also some notable individuals whom I like to mention.

HICP Ex-President: Not the guy everyone thinks he is. Seems genuine and sincere early in the year, but deep down is just corrupted as Monroe, Hasan, and Criswell. Let's face it, there wasn't much of a choice for President. Believed most of the students were idiots and thought very low of them. Couldn’t pass the OTC 1st exam and thought Dr. Pang was unfair to him. He was used by Hasan to recruit students to get rid of Dr. Pang. Everyone knows HICP went South after Dr. Pang left. Feeling "special" yet Pres? OF the people, By the people, and FOR THE CORPORATION!!! After he found out how corrupted Hasan and the corporation was, he tuck tail and ran, leaving the program. Yes, he had "privilege information" which he kept to himself. To me, that's equivalent of a captain jumping ship before it sinks. Only difference here is that our Ex-Pres didn't even brother to tell the students whom he represented that the ship was sinking!!!

JohnHICP: A real freedom fighter!!! Couldn't follow the simplest of rules, The Dress Code. Came to class everyday just like he just woke up. Made fun of the FOB students, most of which could kick his butt on the exams. I think he even dated one, HYPOCRITE!!! Loved to brash the Ex-President on SDN on how he wasn't fit to be President. Prefer the Vice-President probably because she look like a stripper. Seem to have kiss and made up with President since the downfall of the school. Rumor is that our freedom fighter got a full ride scholarship from Monroe and Criswell. Let's see if he can come up with a receipt for payment of tuition. Some students didn’t even paid the full tuition at year’s end. I am sure DCCA will request this before cutting us a check. Left the program early just like our Ex-President. Hey, it wasn't his money that was lost! Now, he is lost and bitter and spends all his time on SDN demoralizing what's left of the HICP and its students. Oh yeah, and he wants to go to Dental School now. I can really see his passion to become a pharmacist!!!

Peyman, Pooyan, and Ammata: I commend you on your bravery. However, I wished things could have be handled differently. I guess it was hard to sit down and talk to the "thiefs" when they kept on lying and running away. When they threatened you with the restraining orders, I guess you had nothing to lose. I saw the Demise of the School. These "thiefs" were beyond logic and reason. Thank you for revealing their "True Nature".

The Traitors and Spies: You are truly sad. You are not fit to be working in the health field. You will have to live with your actions for the rest of your life. After all that has happened, you still supported Hasan in Court and with petitions. Did he promise some of you your tuition money back? You should have built an alliance with Dr. A instead.

Administration Staff: Bhagvan, Miyahara, Borja, Batz. Where are you guys? Is it because of legal issues that you cannot speak out? It seems like you have all gone into hiding. Since you left, I heard as much from you as Bin Laden. Why didn't you warn us? I know the faculty knew how corrupted the corporation was, yet they just turned away and did their job as though nothing happened. As professionals and instructors, there should have been intervention even though they did not possess the powers. I have to say that I am very DISAPPOINTED. It's no wonder why NURSES are considered to be the MOST TRUSTWORTHY.

THE REAL HEROES: It is said that heroes don't need to wear badges or have titles or status. What they do need is bravery, respect, honor, and integrity. I do give credit to the students that “stick their heads out” and file complaints. However, I think they were selfish thinking that they could get their full tuition money back. Our greedy Ex-President and JohnHICP seems to think they should be the first in line to collect their money. I think that is BS!!! These guys are cowards. They recognize the “tumor” in the school, left the school and did nothing. However, when the school collapse, they were quick to come back and put the nail on the coffin on the school to gain fame and respect. Sorry buddies, you get NONE from me!!! The HEROES whom I am talking about are the students who endured the entire 1st year program despite everything that has happened. They did not leave the program when things turned bad. They did not leave their internships and their patients at the Nursing facilities when it looked like the school was going to collapse. They believed in the reorganization through Dr. A. They studied hard and passed their exams because all they ever wanted was what I wanted, TO BECOME A PHARMACIST. Even though the school has folded and we must start over, I PRAISE THESE STUDENTS AND IN MY EYES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PHARMACISTS!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!!

To all of those I offended in this posting, I am sorry and did not mean to rub salt in the wound, but quite frankly, this is THE TRUTH!!!

TheRealTruth said:
HICP Ex-President: Not the guy everyone thinks he is. Seems genuine and sincere early in the year, but deep down is just corrupted as Monroe, Hasan, and Criswell. Let's face it, there wasn't much of a choice for President. Believed most of the students were idiots and thought very low of them. Couldn’t pass the OTC 1st exam and thought Dr. Pang was unfair to him. He was used by Hasan to recruit students to get rid of Dr. Pang. Everyone knows HICP went South after Dr. Pang left. Feeling "special" yet Pres? OF the people, By the people, and FOR THE CORPORATION!!! After he found out how corrupted Hasan and the corporation was, he tuck tail and ran, leaving the program. Yes, he had "privilege information" which he kept to himself. To me, that's equivalent of a captain jumping ship before it sinks. Only difference here is that our Ex-Pres didn't even brother to tell the students whom he represented that the ship was sinking!!!

THE REAL HEROES:...However, I think they were selfish thinking that they could get their full tuition money back. Our greedy Ex-President and JohnHICP seems to think they should be the first in line to collect their money. I think that is BS!!! These guys are cowards. They recognize the “tumor” in the school, left the school and did nothing. However, when the school collapse, they were quick to come back and put the nail on the coffin on the school to gain fame and respect. Sorry buddies, you get NONE from me!!!

The HEROES whom I am talking about are the students who endured the entire 1st year program despite everything that has happened. They did not leave the program when things turned bad. They did not leave their internships and their patients at the Nursing facilities when it looked like the school was going to collapse. They believed in the reorganization through Dr. A. They studied hard and passed their exams because all they ever wanted was what I wanted, TO BECOME A PHARMACIST. Even though the school has folded and we must start over, I PRAISE THESE STUDENTS AND IN MY EYES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PHARMACISTS!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!!

To all of those I offended in this posting, I am sorry and did not mean to rub salt in the wound, but quite frankly, this is THE TRUTH!!!

This post is hosesh**. I've known the "Ex-President" now for about a year and half via SDN. First of all, who elected him as President? Oh yeah, the students. What exactly is wrong with failing one exam? There are many exams along the road in pharmacy school and it is unreal to think you are going to pass every single one.

Secondly, as a class president, it is that persons duty to work with the school administration. Think about it. If you were fighting with administration, would they work with you and the class since you're the designated representative? Ummm.... No! So of course he is going to appear close to the administrators.

Third, he has known for quite a long time how corrupt they were long before he left, as did all of you. He thought everything would get better over time. Over time, it did not. After thinking long and hard about things, he finally took advice from others (outside of HICP) and left. Now, if you really thought that he had some inside information and he left because of it, WOULDN'T THAT BE AN INDICATOR FOR YOU TO THINK THAT THERE IS SOMEHTHING SERIOUSLY WRONG???? You say he didn't bother to tell anyone, but the question is, would any of you listen if he did? Perfect example is the student that whined at the court the other day. Y'all want to become pharmacists so bad and want to do it at HICP, for whatever reason. Many of you remained optimistic about the school's status, which was woefully wrong. As far as putting the nail in the coffin, you are totally off the mark with that statement. Also, lets say the no one rocked the boat and all of you graduated. Guess what? Your diploma holds about as much worth as toilet paper and you are over 100k in the hole and not 30K. If anything, they did you a favor.

So you say the HEROS are the ones that stuck it out. Why was it so bad to leave and go back to a real university, get the grades up, and get into a real pharmacy school? I don't understand what is so bad about that. Also, did it ever strike you as odd you were doing nursing rotations and not pharmacy rotations? jesus, how blind do you have to be to figure out what was happening!

TheRealTruth - Heros are people who stay on a sunken ship? Those are not heroes, those are people desperate to become pharmacist. Someone who's smart enough would stop wasting their time there when they know ship is already halfway under water. Your just wasting more of your time and MONEY on something useless. That is not what a hero does.

Do you continue to drive your car when you know your heading toward a brick wall? You would rather die than wussy out? People who stay are not heroes but idiots.

TheRealTruth said:
JohnHICP: A real freedom fighter!!! Couldn't follow the simplest of rules, The Dress Code. Came to class everyday just like he just woke up. Made fun of the FOB students, most of which could kick his butt on the exams. I think he even dated one, HYPOCRITE!!! Loved to brash the Ex-President on SDN on how he wasn't fit to be President. Prefer the Vice-President probably because she look like a stripper. Seem to have kiss and made up with President since the downfall of the school. Rumor is that our freedom fighter got a full ride scholarship from Monroe and Criswell. Let's see if he can come up with a receipt for payment of tuition. Some students didn’t even paid the full tuition at year’s end. I am sure DCCA will request this before cutting us a check. Left the program early just like our Ex-President. Hey, it wasn't his money that was lost! Now, he is lost and bitter and spends all his time on SDN demoralizing what's left of the HICP and its students. Oh yeah, and he wants to go to Dental School now. I can really see his passion to become a pharmacist!!!

I think they were selfish thinking that they could get their full tuition money back. Our greedy Ex-President and JohnHICP seems to think they should be the first in line to collect their money. I think that is BS!!! These guys are cowards. They recognize the “tumor” in the school, left the school and did nothing. However, when the school collapse, they were quick to come back and put the nail on the coffin on the school to gain fame and respect. Sorry buddies, you get NONE from me!!! They did not leave the program when things turned bad.

Even though the school has folded and we must start over, I PRAISE THESE STUDENTS AND IN MY EYES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PHARMACISTS!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!!

What a wonderful post. :rolleyes:
First of all, you are so full of crap it is disgusting. Talk about "high and mighty." Talk about "rubbing salt on the wounds." You dont want to offend anyone or rub salt huh? lol! Lets just run down your ridiculously ignorant rant:
-Civil disobedience is a character trait which every proud American should possess. You're DAMN SKIPPY I hated that ******ed dress code. We are adults and should be treated as so...if you can honestly say we were EVER treated as adults, I would love an example or two. Because from where I'm sitting, we were belittled constantly and treated as children at all times. I suppose you support the attendance policy as well? Chump.
-I came to class every day like I just woke up? Umm, I did! *****, we ALL just woke up, its 8 o'clock in the friggin morning! I was always dressed properly and my hair was done and I was clean showered, thank you very much.
-Of course I made fun of the fobs who followed the school blindly, they're the same people you attacked at the end of your post.
-BTW, my beautiful girlfriend is an extremely intelligent person who writes and speaks in perfect English, unlike you and the majority of the class.
-I never declared my support for our vice-pres either, you simpleton. Where do you get this stuff from?
- I have already addressed the "scholarship" rumor. It is completely ridiculous and if I received a scholarship, do you really think I'd be so upset at the school and its actions? You're a putz who believes every rumor you hear. Please show me some evidence of this sholarship.
-I am not lost, on the contrary I am well on my way to dental school, thanks, schmuck.
-I have NEVER said that I should be the first one to get my money back. Check your facts, ignoramus. I think we should all get our money back, EXCEPT for anyone ******ed enough to still support the school and those who signed the petition. I actually believe we should all be paid equally, even though some of us sacrificed more than others.
-I have been fighting since the day I left the school, tough guy. I have always been adamant against the school, even before I left. Again, check your facts. I was one of the first to talk to the reporters because I thought they could help us, and they did. You're welcome.
-I recognized the "tumor" and left because I am NOT a coward, jackass. I stood up for what I believed in and left that dump. I told everyone to get out, I didn't want anyone to suffer.
-Fame and respect? Have I gotten either? I don't think so. If fame is having been quoted in the paper a couple time, then I guess you have really small goals in life. And who the hell asked for your respect? If I had the respect of a *****ic piece of crap like yourself, I would feel like less of a man. The fact that you think I am fighting against the school for fame is almost hilarious. It just goes to show exactly how your mind works, which is to say, slowly.

- Well, its a good thing that those people will always be pharmacists in YOUR eyes. I'm sure that will help them sit for the board, and I'm sure your letter of recommendation will hold great weight in getting them into other pharmacy schools.

What an ass clown

Members don't see this ad :)
TheRealTruth said:
Like I said “History is best painted by people who experienced the events first hand without bias and prejudice.” You weren’t there, SO SHUT UP!!!

Nope...no bias and prejudice here. I guess you will paint a pretty accurate picture of what happened then.

Sunken ship you say. Well, if your patient had cancer or AIDS, would you tell him that it is hopeless, don’t take your medicine, just lay there and die. If he did not have money to cover for the drugs, would you cut him off? The students that left the program, what makes you think they won’t abandon their patients?

Because maybe your analogy is pretty bad. So someone who doesn't want to lose another 20+ thousand is automatically going to make a lousy pharmacist?

Dude...I want to play you at poker because I have a feeling I would clean up.

TheRealTruth said:
*removed by bananaface per multiple requests*

I actually like your post. I wanted to hear an opposing view. I was becoming really suspicious of the comments on this board because only a minority of students are voicing a one-sided view. So, going against the moderator :) , I encourage it.

The only thing I disagree with you on is that the students who complained did not close the school, nor did the judge. They only asked for their money back, which came out to be a total of $900k on that first day of court. If the school had sufficient fund, it can still continue. However, for one reason or another (probably lack of profit), the founders decided (I don't think it's official yet) to fold. So it's the founders' unwillingness to fund the school that made it fold, not the students who rightfully asked for their money back.

TheRealTruth said:

I’m sorry you feel so harshly and I think you have taken things very personally. Many students know how much I fought and why I did what I did.

About my patients, I cared about them. I know them by first names and b/c of HIPPA I can't say too much. I never skipped or left early during my site visits. I made arrangements with the site coordinator about my patients and worked things out before I left.

I’m sorry you didn’t see the MANY red flags or warning signals faculty, staff, and students (including myself) were sending out.

Once you examine the evidence you will come to the conclusion that I am not part of the corporation or as corruption as you believe.

Dr. Pang should be respected. And I’m sorry for what happened to him. I believe he knows that.

I hope you will take some time out on your own and look at all the evidence. I recommend that you try using an open mind. Don’t let others with personal vendettas against me, like those hate emails, or finding someone to blame, influence your thoughts. I think you'll find what you’re looking for after that. However, in the mean time my door is opened to you to discuss anything you like. Good luck to you.

whatamess said:
First of all, I am not a student from the (last)HICP. However, I was involved in it because I provided every support for one HICP student.

I was aware of the school problems as they were unfolded. So, I could feel the "tyranny" that reigns. At the beginning, I couldn't understand why there wasn't any student consensus or opposition to the school officials. After several arguments, I realize that a lot of students were scared. They were scared to stand up because they were afraid to jeopardize their chance to graduate from HICP. For that, Dr. Hasan did a pretty good job.

~A. Lou Vickery~

Whatamess

Whatamess

Hi Whatamess, I wrote a replay but my computer crashed, so i'm gonng attempt to re-write it

I know that I may have sounded a bit harsh, I know that all the students are victums. But for this situation, you have to look beyond the students. Some students want to continue this program....they want to take the risk of continuing being victumized. Some students were/are scared, but being scared of the "fear of jeopardizing their chance to graduate from HICP" is selfish. What good is it if you graduate from a unaccrediated school? All the students knew what/how things HICP did was unethical...it was evident to OUTSIDERS of HICP. For those students who turn their face on "being ETHICAL" (a CORE aspect of being a Pharmacist) in pursut of a Pharm D. Degree is just plain WRONG!

How far would you go in obtaining a Pharm D. Degree? Work/Study under unethical/unprofessional people? Pay for a degree? Do illegal and unethical things yourself? Sell your soul? What means are people willing to take to get to the end? It's already been shown that their are people who are willing to put side "being ETHICAL" for a Pharm D Degree. Do you really want these people becomming Pharmacist? Do you want people who put self-benefit or profit over the patients or ethics?

You ask non-believers why we are doing this...we have MANY VALID reasons (unethical, unprofessional, misleading, illegal...etc.) You ask a believer why they are continuing...I can't come up with a good valid answer except, "themselves" (our lives, our future, our dreams, our family, our community). If you guys really want to become pharmacist and serve your community, do the community right and reapply to an accrediated school and get top of the line education...not sub par or below par from HICP. Yes, it will take longer, but if you truely say that you want to become pharmacist and serve the community, then yes, this is the route.

Everyone knew the school was unethical, having 3 student exspelled for voice out was wrong. I'm just disppointed that not more people stood up for what is RIGHT. I think most students have lost focus of what it means and takes to become a pharmacist. It doens't mean graduating fast, doesn't mean making alot of money. It means doing the right thing, it means sacrafic, it mean getting their the right way..this is what seperates us from other profession and careers. It is ESSENTIAL a Pharmacist has Ethics, it is just like a Firefighter not being scared of Fire. If a person is scared of Fire, then they can't be an effective Firefighter, if a person doesn't have Ethics, they can't be an effective pharmacist

HICP's ciriculuim didn't get accrediated because it didn't deserve to. People memorizing answers, people cheating, people stealing test...ACPE saw this and they can let these people become future pharmacist...that would just "cheapen" the profession of pharmacy. It's unfortunate that good students have to pay the price for the actions of bad students...you can't diferentiate who is who.

"please accept (morally) that everyone (who wants to) jumps on the same train as yours... then your actions would have a greater meaning. " I'm in no position to accept or deny who wants to jump on the train. The reason why people are jumping on the train now is because the "tables have turned." They have nothing to lose by jumping on the train now...to me this doesn't have a "greater meaning", it just "cheapens the meaning" because they aren't doing this because they truely believe in the cause.

~2 dozen files before the lawsuit, ~1 dozen filed after the lawsuit, ~1 dozen filed after the 1st hearing, ~2 dozen filed after the 2nd hearing. It took MONTHS for initial ~2-3 dozen people to file complaints, which now take only DAYS.

TheRealTruth said:
JohnHICP: I am sorry. No more replies to you. You are just a thug, evidence by your vulgar language.
First of all, the word is CORRUPT. Not corruptED, ok? Get that straight.

Secondly, dont go making excuses. Please, stand up behind the ignorance you spewed. Actually try to argue those ridiculous points which I shot down with ease. Please, put all effort into trying to remove your foot from your esophagus.

You make no sense and you bring up the most ******ed points. Please, go get some facts, then come back and dont be such a doosh.

I just want to say, It's GOOD to be back home! However, I will still work to continue our cause from home.

TheRealTruth said:
THE REAL HEROES: It is said that heroes don't need to wear badges or have titles or status. What they do need is bravery, respect, honor, and integrity. I do give credit to the students that “stick their heads out” and file complaints. However, I think they were selfish thinking that they could get their full tuition money back. Our greedy Ex-President and JohnHICP seems to think they should be the first in line to collect their money. I think that is BS!!! These guys are cowards. They recognize the “tumor” in the school, left the school and did nothing. However, when the school collapse, they were quick to come back and put the nail on the coffin on the school to gain fame and respect. Sorry buddies, you get NONE from me!!! The HEROES whom I am talking about are the students who endured the entire 1st year program despite everything that has happened. They did not leave the program when things turned bad. They did not leave their internships and their patients at the Nursing facilities when it looked like the school was going to collapse. They believed in the reorganization through Dr. A. They studied hard and passed their exams because all they ever wanted was what I wanted, TO BECOME A PHARMACIST. Even though the school has folded and we must start over, I PRAISE THESE STUDENTS AND IN MY EYES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PHARMACISTS!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!!

To The Real Truth,

I understand you're really upset with the situation our school is in, but do you think it is appropriate and professional to name call each other on SDN? You say the characteristics of a hero, are "bravery, respect, honor, and integrity" and that the real heroes are students who stuck it out the entire year. Real Truth, how difficult do you think it is to be a student in good academic standing, knowing you willl lose your $28k tuition money, but are willing to take a stand for what you believe in. Real Truth, if something illegal was going on at the school, are you a person, willing to speak out to tell truth knowing there could be repurcussions, even if 239 students look the other way? I'm not quite sure if I follow your logic.

Gutenbier

I had a feeling that somebody would go out and start blaming others for their misfortunes.

It is obvious that THEREALTRUTH does not have any TRUTH at all. You are a BELIEVER because you show no other evidence that you are not. Former and Current HICP students are affected by this event just as much as you have.

So you are okay with paying Monroe $500,000 and Hasan $200,000? Are you okay with Monroe allocating $500,000 of our money to the Dental School without even telling you? Are you okay that Monroe drives an Escalade in Kentucky, but drives a beat up car in Hawaii and tells us lies that he sacrificed for us? Are you okay with Dr. Monroe calling himself Dr. when he really was not?

How can you sit there and attack students who are the HEROES? What kind of student are you? Are you a bandwagon hopping two face believer?

Does it make you feel powerful by blaming the wrong people? I feel sorry for you. Maybe you need to go to the Psychologist that Hasan hired and vent since you did pay for him. You need some smart friends.

If you are THEREALTRUTH as you claim to be, then maybe you should reveal yourself if you are man/woman enough to.

If you had the TRUTH a long time ago, why didn't you post on SDN earlier? Maybe it's because you never had the TRUTH and you still don't.

Back to the Real Truth, let's focus on Hasan, Monroe, and Criswell who have scammed all of the pharmacy student's money.

TheRealTruth- Thank you for expressing your views but if you honestly think you and your former classmates could have saved the school by keeping quiet, then you are simply misinformed. It is unfortunated that it had to end this way. I sometimes felt really bad when I complained to the ACPE but I knew it was something I should not hesitate, not only for the profession but also for the students at HICP.

It had to end. There was simply no other way. There is no real hero here but only people who chose to speak out and people who chose to remain quiet and hope. The people who spoke out did not close the school. They only played the role of a messenger. It is the founders who did not care for the students but only for themselves. It is them that left the students helplessly waiting in the rain for the door that will never be opened again.

DoTheRightThing said:
Whatamess

Hi Whatamess, I wrote a replay but my computer crashed, so i'm gonng attempt to re-write it

I know that I may have sounded a bit harsh, I know that all the students are victums. But for this situation, you have to look beyond the students. Some students want to continue this program....they want to take the risk of continuing being victumized. Some students were/are scared, but being scared of the "fear of jeopardizing their chance to graduate from HICP" is selfish. What good is it if you graduate from a unaccrediated school? All the students knew what/how things HICP did was unethical...it was evident to OUTSIDERS of HICP. For those students who turn their face on "being ETHICAL" (a CORE aspect of being a Pharmacist) in pursut of a Pharm D. Degree is just plain WRONG!

How far would you go in obtaining a Pharm D. Degree? Work/Study under unethical/unprofessional people? Pay for a degree? Do illegal and unethical things yourself? Sell your soul? What means are people willing to take to get to the end? It's already been shown that their are people who are willing to put side "being ETHICAL" for a Pharm D Degree. Do you really want these people becomming Pharmacist? Do you want people who put self-benefit or profit over the patients or ethics?

You ask non-believers why we are doing this...we have MANY VALID reasons (unethical, unprofessional, misleading, illegal...etc.) You ask a believer why they are continuing...I can't come up with a good valid answer except, "themselves" (our lives, our future, our dreams, our family, our community). If you guys really want to become pharmacist and serve your community, do the community right and reapply to an accrediated school and get top of the line education...not sub par or below par from HICP. Yes, it will take longer, but if you truely say that you want to become pharmacist and serve the community, then yes, this is the route.

Everyone knew the school was unethical, having 3 student exspelled for voice out was wrong. I'm just disppointed that not more people stood up for what is RIGHT. I think most students have lost focus of what it means and takes to become a pharmacist. It doens't mean graduating fast, doesn't mean making alot of money. It means doing the right thing, it means sacrafic, it mean getting their the right way..this is what seperates us from other profession and careers. It is ESSENTIAL a Pharmacist has Ethics, it is just like a Firefighter not being scared of Fire. If a person is scared of Fire, then they can't be an effective Firefighter, if a person doesn't have Ethics, they can't be an effective pharmacist

HICP's ciriculuim didn't get accrediated because it didn't deserve to. People memorizing answers, people cheating, people stealing test...ACPE saw this and they can let these people become future pharmacist...that would just "cheapen" the profession of pharmacy. It's unfortunate that good students have to pay the price for the actions of bad students...you can't diferentiate who is who.

"please accept (morally) that everyone (who wants to) jumps on the same train as yours... then your actions would have a greater meaning. " I'm in no position to accept or deny who wants to jump on the train. The reason why people are jumping on the train now is because the "tables have turned." They have nothing to lose by jumping on the train now...to me this doesn't have a "greater meaning", it just "cheapens the meaning" because they aren't doing this because they truely believe in the cause.

~2 dozen files before the lawsuit, ~1 dozen filed after the lawsuit, ~1 dozen filed after the 1st hearing, ~2 dozen filed after the 2nd hearing. It took MONTHS for initial ~2-3 dozen people to file complaints, which now take only DAYS.

Great post!
Its so wierd all these yoyo's are coming out of the hayfield now. Just by looking at the caliber of "The Real Truth's" post you could tell what kind of a student he/she was. Heroes? Come on lets be serious for a second, why even respond to a guy who goes off on a rant about heroes? Especially "heroes" that lose in the end, i thought the heroes always came out on top!
Oh and I was just asking a question about Rawson because I was unsure to what extent he knew that monroe and criswell were frauds. Isnt it possible if they could dupe 240 students who were allegedly qualified to be pharmacist that they could dupe 1 senator? Its just so fitting the media might lose site on what is actually important and that is restitution for the students who filed a complaint.

I don't know really who the heroes are in this story. But I do know who the vilains are.

They are the people who got the money ressources from students to achieve great results. And they miserably failed because they lack in intelligence, competence, integrity and... communication.

I have the feeling, as an outsider, that the HICP students, never spoke with one voice because they were divided. The school on the other hand, did what they wanted, not disclosing information regarding the accrediation process, and shutting down as much as they could, the students voices.

They did a fabulous work... a work that unfortunately never deserves the students.

I wish that there won't be a cheap settlement with the school and there will be a lawsuit in court.

By the way, who is deciding whether settlement/lawsuit or not?

Just to clarify, no one is going to get banned from this site simply for claiming to be a "believer". It is behavior that the moderator staff addresses, not opinion. If someone dissents from what currently appears to be popular opinion, there are ways to do so aside from personal attacks and trolling. The same is true for people who hold what seems to be the popular opinion.

It is notable though that when people "troll" their stated beliefs are not always their actual beliefs. Many times they are setting up a straw man to be torn down, in order to make the opposite point. Other times, they are just trying to make the conversation degenerate. Or, they may be out to smear other people. The best way to deal with trolls is to simply report their posts and request a ban. You can also request that inappropriate posts (accusations, etc) be removed. If you reply directly to them, you may very well give them what they want.

DoTheRightThing said:
-From what I heard the DCCA said little is known to them also. What they know is that the private investor is willing to pay restitution to the students who want it. They will keep the HICP name, but fire/terminate all exisitng employees. They will start the school from scratch and run the school under the state's watchful eye.

-The question is WHY? From what I heard, there is something about the land/property HICP has/had aquired/is aquiring that is very appealing the private investor...supposedly there is gonna be a entire "plaza" type building/structure that is suppose to make money. The other question is -- is all that worth atleast 7 Million dollars?

DoTheRightThing,

I do agree with you. I also wonder myself why a private investor would want to take over this whole mess. As far as I know, this private investor was mentioned during the court hearing from the defense lawyers as possible solution to our's school situation. However, as Mr. Dooman stated in court, nothing was presented in to the DCCA lawyers in WRITING. Until a written solution by the private investor is presented to DCCA, personally, I really wouldn't keep my hopes up high.

I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned on SDN as a possible solution to solve our school's dilemna, but I would like to present it to all of you and ask what you think. If the school is willing to make restitution to those students who filed a complaint ($28K + interest) or no longer want to be a part of the school's program AND if there are enough students who really want to come back and are willing to risk another $28k to continue no matter what the outcome is, perhaps the school can come up with a payment plan to re-imburse those students who want their money back. It could take a couple of years or more to get re-imbursed (I'm not sure how long the payment would be), but at least the school would be allowed to continue for those who "believe" in the school and a chance for those who don't "believe" to get their "money" back. This plan, could possiblly include using some of the tuition money from the continuing students to repay back the students who want their money back, but at least these students could continue on and keep their hopes of getting a pharmD from HICP alive.

Also, in order to protect the continuing students with their investment, Monroe, Criswell would have to relinquish their position from the executive committee and the board of trustees (basically give up any ties to the school) and Hasan would have to resign from the school. Perhaps, Belleto or other investors who really care about the school's accreditation may consider taking over the corp? I'm not sure how many students feel about this idea. Any suggestions?

Gutenbier

Utopian maybe, but the judge already said she did what she did for the best of the students because she didn't want to see dreams shattered with a worthless piece of paper. Even if this was allowed, everyone would pretty much have to start over again. All classes previously taken were taken at an unaccredited institution so it doesn't really count for anything.

whatamess said:
By the way, who is deciding whether settlement/lawsuit or not?

From what I understand, the Judge is going to decided whether settlement / lawsuit. The DCCA and DL are going to draft up proposals for the Judge to review. If the Judge doesn't like the proposal, the DCCA and DL has to come up with another one. I don't think the DCCA will settle for anything less then resitution to the highest capacity.

Kaukaknowsbest said:
The FACT is that there never was a legitimate pharmacy school. Never was, never could be. There was/is nothing that can be improved, fixed or sustained.

DON”T ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE VICTIMIZED ANY LONGER!!!

EXACTLY!! I think this is how non-believers see HICP as. There really was no school to begin with. Like the DCCA said, "the school never left the starting gates." HICP didn't do anything to make itself a school. "Anyone" can charge people money and rent a room, then hire some teachers...but this doesn't make it a school.

Some people believed that what the school was/is going to do, 1) lower class size 2) hire more teachers 3) more exp. site would satisfy ACPE's concerns. You can't fix something that never worked. HICP never had a "working foundation".

I do hope that people can see the situation from different perspectives and see that they are getting victumize rather then the HICP giving them a "chance" to succeed, to become a Pharm D.

gutenbier said:
DoTheRightThing,

I do agree with you. I also wonder myself why a private investor would want to take over this whole mess. As far as I know, this private investor was mentioned during the court hearing from the defense lawyers as possible solution to our's school situation. However, as Mr. Dooman stated in court, nothing was presented in to the DCCA lawyers in WRITING. Until a written solution by the private investor is presented to DCCA, personally, I really wouldn't keep my hopes up high.

Also, in order to protect the continuing students with their investment, Monroe, Criswell would have to relinquish their position from the executive committee and the board of trustees (basically give up any ties to the school) and Hasan would have to resign from the school. Perhaps, Belleto or other investors who really care about the school's accreditation may consider taking over the corp? I'm not sure how many students feel about this idea. Any suggestions?

Gutenbier

To me, I don't have a "logical reasoning" that the" private investor" is willing to go this far. I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up by posting that...I just wanted to keep people informed about current status...not trying to be bias by hidding certain information.

I think many students will welcome the idea of Belleto being dean and relinquishing M&C&H. As for the private investor, it's apparent what his reasoning/motives are for why he "might" be do this....it's not about caring about the school's accrediation

I guess someone has the list of faculty but doesn't want to share it. Anyhow, here is a post on how to verify pharmD degrees (I did not write this up):

How to verify if a person is a DOCTOR (pharmacist) or
not?

1. Go to this website:
http://www.pharmacychoice.com/resources/boards_of_pharmacy.cfm

2. For example, state is california, click:
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/

3. Look at Online Services: click: Verify a License

4. Click on: Registered Pharmacist

5. Type in the Last name and First Name

6. Click Find

This post is a request from Hasan's spies and
believer.

JohnHICP said:
T, you shoudl forward this information to Mr Dooman and Mr Brunton immediately, they might not be aware of this.

Also, "Hoochie Mint", can you please stop posting all together? I feel dumber every time I read one of your illiterate, ignorant and racist posts. Thanks.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

Most first year faculty of a pharmacy institution likely will not have a PharmD. Most have true science backgrounds and are PhD's thus those links may be useless.

I am a person that don't want to believe in "mistake", "misfortune" or "bad experience". I believe that things are pre-determined and that they happen for a reason (good or bad). I ACCEPT who I am as a person, I SET my goals, I WORK hard to arrive at my goals, and ACCEPT the outcome of my goals (good, okay, not so good, awful). Whatever the outcome is, with this formula at least I am doing something with your life.

I just think that what happened to me in Hawaii was pre-determined and probably not avoidable. Even though spent 40,000 dollars, some of that money I used for clothes, food, shelter, phone bills, gas, car maintenance, entertainment. It doesn't matter where I live, those things still have to be paid.

Although I invested $26-28k into HICP and did not get a pharmD degree in return, I am glad that I spent a year in Hawaii, met new people, made new friends, experienced a lifestyle change, learned pharmacy materials, enjoyed the beaches, food, clubs, etc... I consider them "priceless"

Because I believe that the little things in life are the things that make life fulfilling, I feel less disappointed about the $40k. I picture myself as a businessperson that did not succeed in the business that I invested into. I can be down on myself and admit that failed, but the truth is I did not fail, I experience. I did something with my life, I invested. If anything I'd probably spend my money on things that I don't even need.

I want to figure out what went wrong at HICP so that I can better myself. I am not going to judge my outcome solely on the negatives. I cherish both the gains and losses and try to learn from both. If we plan and work hard, good things will eventually come. I mean, what else can we do?

That stage in my life was an experience (good and bad) and I will learn from that and I will move on. There's usually a positive to every negative.

Of course, this is just me and i am speaking for myself.

I do agree with you. When you think positively like that, you move on easily.
I wish you the best.

Official status of the school ???

The question was for Hassan and Dr. A and only Dr. A replied:

"I suppose this is for Hasan to address, but my understanding is that the school is closed and from an academic point of view, there is no way we could be prepared to start classes in September even if new owners arrived soon because we have lost the faculty necessary. If somehow the school were purchased by other owners, the process of recruiting faculty would have to start all over. Hope that helps, let me know if I can help with anything else.
Dr.A"

So i Have heard from sources that Hasan, Monroe and Criswell are trying to open a new school in California.

Apparently ruining only 240 lives isn't good enough for these idiots. Lets keep an eye on them in Cali....

We cant possibly let them do this again.

Kulia Ika NUU

Well said ZhengYing!

Caverject said:
Utopian maybe, but the judge already said she did what she did for the best of the students because she didn't want to see dreams shattered with a worthless piece of paper. Even if this was allowed, everyone would pretty much have to start over again. All classes previously taken were taken at an unaccredited institution so it doesn't really count for anything.

Caverject,

You're probably correct. I thought I would get a chance to hear from students supporting the school on SDN and what they thought of my plan to save what was left of the school for them. However, word around appears that most students, both supporters and non-supporters, want to put this experience behind them and just move on from this.

Gutenbier

Just out of curiosity, since several students have filed with the Federal Trade Commission against Monroe, Criswell and Hasan(??) and this case appears to be going to the federal level, I am also wondering if our former faculty members are completely innocent themselves of any wrong doing. This includes our former Dean, Dr. Bhagavan and other faculty members - Dr. Miyahara, Dr. Batz, Dr. Borja, and possibly even Dr. Pang. If any of these faculty members knew that unethical activities were going on at the school and they did not inform the students, I'm sure the Board of Pharmacy or the Board of Medicine would like to hear from them and maybe conduct an internal investigation themselves. I don't think it's enough for these former instructors to just hand in their resignation papers as a form of protest against the school. I believe it was they had an "ethical and moral" duty to inform the students of how deep the corruption was at the school - even if it was a breach of their contract. Even Dr. Vu and Dr. A may also have actively participated themselves, I don't know.

The ONLY pharmacy professor that I HONESTLY have any respect for, who didn't care about his breach of contract with the school was Dr. Belleto. He was the ONLY instructor (out of 13?) who took actively took a stand against the school in exposing the lies and deceit which were occurring at the top.

I'm not saying that our former faculty members are "bad" instructors. I'm sure they did their best to run a legitimate pharmacy school and to get our accreditation for our school. However, by keeping silent at time when they should have spoken against the school, shows their selfishness only to protect themselves, their reputation and their assets -leaving the students to be "slaughtered by the wolves."

Even some of the staff people also had a part to blame in all of this. In court, Heather and Corrigan admitted that they were asked to do "unethical" things, which they should have reported immediately told the authorities, but failed to do. Honestly, why come out now and say something? Don't you think it's a little too late?

Honestly, all of this just doesn't add up and make sense.

Gutenbier

Its time to go federal HICP. get the FBI involved. The more people we get the better and more likely the federal government will go after our rights.
COMPLAIN ONLE HERE --> its easy www.ftc.gov

ZhengYing said:
I am a person that don't want to believe in "mistake", "misfortune" or "bad experience". I believe that things are pre-determined and that they happen for a reason (good or bad). I ACCEPT who I am as a person, I SET my goals, I WORK hard to arrive at my goals, and ACCEPT the outcome of my goals (good, okay, not so good, awful). Whatever the outcome is, with this formula at least I am doing something with your life.

Dear Zheng Ying and others at hicp ( or used to be at hicp),

I'm truly sorry for all the problems at hicp that non of you ever deserved. But don't let this stop you from pursuing your goal, your passion of becoming a pharmacist. It's time for you to move on, just like Zheng Ying said.
I sincerely wish you the best of luck in whatever you do!

Just remember that it takes rain to make rainbows, lemons to make lemonade, and sometimes it takes difficulties to make us stronger and better people. But if you hang in there, you will see that the sun will shine again soon ... you'll see.

After the clouds ... comes the sunshine!
After the winter ... comes the spring!
After the shower ... comes the rainbow!
After the night ... comes the day!
(from Penny Parker)

Just curious,

Does anyone know if any HICP students will still be in HI for the Aug 25 hearing?

As students are moving on from this incident I hope they are not forgetting that this isn't completely over yet. Although its very obvious that H,C,M wronged many people, the fact is the case is not officially over. H,C,M are still on the loose. They can go to someone else's state and do this all over again.

I'm little curious to know how this private investor knew about HICP. How did he/she know to bring his lawyer to both hearings and the defense lawyer offering this "settlement" proposition to the judge? Its seems like a preplanned "backup plan" from H,C, M. Are these people trying to pull a fast one? Are they trying shift their responsibility to someone else? Or have someone else come in and try to clean up the mess?

From my personal experience, Hasan, Monroe, and Criswell's mentality is to win at all cost. Do they follow or play by the rules? No they don't. They try to stay 2 steps ahead of the game. My guess is they are plotting their next steps as we wait for Aug 25 .

It’s incredible. Without the DCCA and whistle blowers, students and the public would never have learned that HICP/PES had a -$400,000.00 account. How about having 1.6 million in personal accounts? Would Banks ever have told us?

Its clear M, C, H didn't give HICP funding it needed to survive. In fact, they accepted 240 then attempted to open a dental college. You’re not even done with the first school. Did they ever intended to get the pharm school floating? It begs the question if HICP was a cash cow to fund personal and other projects. Was this M,C,H the master plan and to stay steps ahead of the game?

Lately there are rumors of H,M,C in CA looking into opening a school and communicating with the private investor. Lets make sure the laws in HI and CA will catch up to these people and soon.

Okay people, I just talk to Mr. Jim Dooman, and he said the new investor gonna start everything over. They are looking at our school year as a failure and would not take anyone back. As much as I knew, there is gonna be a new school in about 1-2 years from now and it not gonna have anything to do with us. Okay, we got some of our money back but still, all of our hardworking down the drain for nothing is the issue I am not gonna let go easy. I don't care if we have misunderstanding each other or what not, but we need to be united to ask the judge not let the new investor take over the school unless they agree to responsible for us. We were the builder of the first year and now they take everything away from us without a look back. We need to call each others, sign petition letters or do something to save everything we have. It might be not much but to us, it worth a 30 thousand dollars year work. Do something people!

save_hawaii_rx said:
Okay people, I just talk to Mr. Jim Dooman, and he said the new investor gonna start everything over. They are looking at our school year as a failure and would not take anyone back. As much as I knew, there is gonna be a new school in about 1-2 years from now and it not gonna have anything to do with us. Okay, we got some of our money back but still, all of our hardworking down the drain for nothing is the issue I am not gonna let go easy. I don't care if we have misunderstanding each other or what not, but we need to be united to ask the judge not let the new investor take over the school unless they agree to responsible for us. We were the builder of the first year and now they take everything away from us without a look back. We need to call each others, sign petition letters or do something to save everything we have. It might be not much but to us, it worth a 30 thousand dollars year work. Do something people!

Let me first say that I understand your frustration and concerns, but the cold hard truth is that you're in no position to set conditions for a "new investor". The judge can't and won't place stipulations on a new investor to be responsible for any of the former students. Any new school will be just that--a new school, not a continuation of the mess that was HICP. I'm sorry that you've lost time and money that you'll never get back, but I'd hate to see you compound an error by hoping somehow that you'll be able to recoup your losses through a new investor and to waste time signing petition letters, and whatever else to get the judge to do something she can't do.

You've said that "they take (sic) everything away from us without a look back". I'm assuming you mean the DCCA and the courts. If that is to whom you refer, you're mistaken. Monroe, Criswell, Hasan, et al, took everything away from you. Focus your energies on that instead of chasing rainbows. To some degree, you're also responsible. While the forces behind HICP didn't disclose everything at the start, plenty of red flags went up for alot of people once things got rolling.

As I've said on SDN before....don't throw good money after bad. Move on.

Caverject said:
Wow...your friend is really misguided!

First of all, I would like to apologize for that last posting. I told my friend who was using my computer at that time to post his thoughts regarding the school. I thought he was going to create his own account, instead he used mine. If the administrator feels that posting was inappropriate - please feel free to remove it from SDN and I will also take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you.

Gutenbier

gutenbier said:
First of all, I would like to apologize for that last posting. I told my friend who was using my computer at that time to post his thoughts regarding the school. I thought he was going to create his own account, instead he used mine. If the administrator feels that posting was inappropriate - please feel free to remove it from SDN and I will also take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you.

Gutenbier
It sounds like a misunderstanding between the two of you. I'll leave it up to you whenther or not you choose to delete your friend's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.