PA entering the field

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LockesKidney

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I just accepted a urology job and was wondering if you guys could give me some recommendations on reference materials before i start. I think i have Smith's General Urology, 17e already. any good?

The surgeon im working with works exclusively with Bladder and Prostate Ca.

Thanks

Jason PA-C
 
I'm a stickler for digital versions does this come in a digital copy? i have a 30 min train ride everyday

It does not, but supposedly he is working on one for early next year. If you are going to be doing consults and stuff, I would go ahead and buy the print copy to keep in your white coat. It's not that expensive, and you won't regret it, I promise you.