• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

islandgirl

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone heard back from Pacific University whom interviewed on the 27th?

ilovepharm

:sulindac is super cool:
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Has anyone heard back from Pacific University whom interviewed on the 27th?

We're all supposed to hear towards the end of this month right? (Unless you were a realllllly strong candidate.) Ack, that's like... next week or so! I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

islandgirl

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
yeah...i was just wondering because my friend heard back from them in like two weeks..good luck to you

About the Ads

Idesiretosling

10+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Did your friend hear back in the form of an acceptance or a rejection? I interviewed on 20th and haven't heard yet but if you look at the pacific forum it appears that they are mailing everything out tomorrow.

ilovepharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Oh gosh, are you serious? Tomorrow?! I've been so anxious but now that it's finally coming, I dont really want to know. :scared:

ilovepharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2006
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
You got accepted?!?! OMG CONGRATS!! I just KNEW you'd get in. Aren't you so relieved....I'm not home right now............so I'm still super worried. Thinking back about the interview, I just hear shoulda-woulda-coulda's running through my mind.

Pharm47

Just keep running...
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
Portland
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Did your friend hear back in the form of an acceptance or a rejection? I interviewed on 20th and haven't heard yet but if you look at the pacific forum it appears that they are mailing everything out tomorrow.

She may have been answering this question...not sure.

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
She may have been answering this question...not sure.

hahah - I think she was answering the question as well... A better question would be when did her friend interview? If it was not at the most recent interview dates - I would say that the "usual" timeline no longer applies. Just because one person received results in 2 weeks from an earlier interview does not mean you should for the late interviews.

- just my .02

~above~

Ray1234

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone got anything or heard anything? I mean i am talking about people who were interviewd on jan 20th.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.