Pacific University Interviews, Jan27th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

islandgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Pacific University whom interviewed on the 27th?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from Pacific University whom interviewed on the 27th?

We're all supposed to hear towards the end of this month right? (Unless you were a realllllly strong candidate.) Ack, that's like... next week or so! I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

yeah...i was just wondering because my friend heard back from them in like two weeks..good luck to you

Members don't see this ad :)
Did your friend hear back in the form of an acceptance or a rejection? I interviewed on 20th and haven't heard yet but if you look at the pacific forum it appears that they are mailing everything out tomorrow.

Oh gosh, are you serious? Tomorrow?! I've been so anxious but now that it's finally coming, I dont really want to know. :scared:

You got accepted?!?! OMG CONGRATS!! I just KNEW you'd get in. Aren't you so relieved....I'm not home right now............so I'm still super worried. Thinking back about the interview, I just hear shoulda-woulda-coulda's running through my mind.

Did your friend hear back in the form of an acceptance or a rejection? I interviewed on 20th and haven't heard yet but if you look at the pacific forum it appears that they are mailing everything out tomorrow.

She may have been answering this question...not sure.

She may have been answering this question...not sure.

hahah - I think she was answering the question as well... A better question would be when did her friend interview? If it was not at the most recent interview dates - I would say that the "usual" timeline no longer applies. Just because one person received results in 2 weeks from an earlier interview does not mean you should for the late interviews.

- just my .02

~above~

Ohhhh... nevermind lol. Sorry! :D

Has anyone got anything or heard anything? I mean i am talking about people who were interviewd on jan 20th.