Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, the supplemental app fee isn't included.
However, don't freak out. The PharmCAS was due 11/1. The supplemental is due 12/1. You still have time! Did you get an email confirming Pacific received your supplemental or that your application is complete? If not, I would go through the supplemental application again and make sure you paid. If it still looks fishy, give the school a call and ask what's up.
However, don't freak out. The PharmCAS was due 11/1. The supplemental is due 12/1. You still have time! Did you get an email confirming Pacific received your supplemental or that your application is complete? If not, I would go through the supplemental application again and make sure you paid. If it still looks fishy, give the school a call and ask what's up.
Nah, I will give them a call to see what's going on.
