Pacific University Oregon Fall 2014 Enrollment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
from cali as well and waiting to hear from uop so much waiting….

Members don't see this ad.

From cali as well, waiting to hear from UOP, so much waiting….

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from the Tier 1 waiting list been contacted for their official acceptance? Just trying to get an idea of how it works and what the chances are of actually getting accepted. Since I will be moving from CA to attend, I am hoping to be contacted (if I actually get in) well before classes start so I can actually plan the moving process! Any thoughts or input?

Has anyone from the Tier 1 waiting list been contacted for their official acceptance? Just trying to get an idea of how it works and what the chances are of actually getting accepted. Since I will be moving from CA to attend, I am hoping to be contacted (if I actually get in) well before classes start so I can actually plan the moving process! Any thoughts or input?
I haven't heard anything, but I already got accepted to the school I wanted to go to. I emailed them yet, but that's one less person who's competing for a spot!

Did you get into UCSF? ^.^
Haha Yess!! Thank goodness. I got in everywhere but waitlisted here.... WTF. lol. but then again I had a lot of missing classes for here, so I'm glad I don't have to go there.

How about you, did you get into UOP!?

Haha Yess!! Thank goodness. I got in everywhere but waitlisted here.... WTF. lol. but then again I had a lot of missing classes for here, so I'm glad I don't have to go there.

How about you, did you get into UOP!?
I haven't heard anything and there doesn't seem to be any movement thus far with UOP and PacificU so anxious !!! >.<

I'm waitlisted for both ^.^
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure everyone from Tier 1 and maybe even Tier 2 will get in. I heard in other years they've even gone through Tier 3. You will for sure get in somewhere but you just have to wait. Waiting is the hardest part. Don't worry though, you'll be a pharmacist in just 3 years!

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure everyone from Tier 1 and maybe even Tier 2 will get in. I heard in other years they've even gone through Tier 3. You will for sure get in somewhere but you just have to wait. Waiting is the hardest part. Don't worry though, you'll be a pharmacist in just 3 years!
Aw that's some great encouragement thank you ^.^

Hey everyone! I just had a couple of quick questions:

1) Does anyone know when waitlist movement usually happens? I've been looking through the threads from the past few years but couldn't really find any definitive answers. Any information would be much appreciated! I'm currently deciding between this school and going to a UC to finish my BA, and our deadline for the UCs is on June 1. Hopefully I can hear something back by then :(

2) Is this school pretty good at giving financial aid? Does anyone have any experience?

Thanks so much!

That recent email about the wait list not moving was pretty heart breaking…since that email has anyone heard anything through the grape vine?

That recent email about the wait list not moving was pretty heart breaking…since that email has anyone heard anything through the grape vine?

yeahh same. I really do not get how it has not move when I know a few people that dropped their acceptance...

orientation is like a month away.. at this point i guess it wont move and yeah..

yeahh same. I really do not get how it has not move when I know a few people that dropped their acceptance...

orientation is like a month away.. at this point i guess it wont move and yeah..
That just blows my mind...considering the past few years ...I'm getting ready to work on my application and discovered pharmcas doesn't open until July 14th ~.~'

Any hope for the rest of us tier 1ers who aren't in yet? :/ I know Kieran is on maternity leave - is that maybe why things have been so slow?

Any hope for the rest of us tier 1ers who aren't in yet? :/ I know Kieran is on maternity leave - is that maybe why things have been so slow?
The only bit i can offer is that the waitlist finally moved mid July