You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pacific University Oregon Fall 2014 Enrollment
Started by Charles2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hillsboro bound...
Good luck!
Good luck!
Thanks, is anyone interviewing tmmm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am! How's the preparation coming along?Thanks, is anyone interviewing tmmm
I am! How's the preparation coming along?
Hahah not well. So tired, not doing much. You?
yay done! best of luck everyone. really enjoyed the day but i dont know how it will be.
who was there?
I was there! Best of luck to you too!
Hello,Yeah I got accepted to Keck Graduate Institute in Claremont, CA.
Do you mind me asking how was the interview? I have an interview on Friday.
Anyone have information on interview for Keck Graduate Institute in Claremont? What about regarding the accreditation?
Hi so the interview is very much wanting to know about you as a person and how you think. There is a group activity where you are given a ethical situation and your group has to come up with a solution. Accreditation is in progress but in great progress and since I had my interview in December I am sure things have changed, but they will definitely talk about it in the beginning of the interview and you can ask them as many questions as possible. They are very friendly too. I loved the staff there, you'll enjoy your time. Good luck!!!
GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TOO!!! WOO GO BOXERS!!!!
See you in Oregon!!!
Congrats. Me too. But I'm still debating between Pacific University vs. Roseman University (Nevada) 🙁
GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TOO!!! WOO GO BOXERS!!!!
See you in Oregon!!!
@Nifefine07 may I ask what factors you're weighing between the two schools? I'm also interested in both of these
Well, they both are good schools with great programs. But they each has some pros and cons. Anyway, some factors that I'm looking for are passing rates in Naplex, MJPE, CJPE (because I'm from Socal, dorm, weather, distance from home, IPPE and APPE sites. Do you mind if I ask if you put down the deposit for any of them? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's a really good point. I didn't think to ask them about residency during my interview with them. If you can, please let me know what they say about that. 🙂 Good luck on your interview!
I asked about residency what do u wan to know
What is the percentage of the class that got a residency? Any of them did one in CA?I asked about residency what do u wan to know
What is the percentage of the class that got a residency? Any of them did one in CA?
I never asked about where they got residency, but they said 30 got it out of 60 ppl that applied . I also asked about what to out for grades because it is pass/fail
Goin with UoP! Who's with me!?
Here! 🙂Goin with UoP! Who's with me!?
Woo! just got the call for kieran. I'm in!
Congrats nothing for me yet /:
Congrats nothing for me yet /:
I just withdrew my acceptance to Pacific, hope you get in! I'm going to go to University of California San Diego 🙂
Best of luck!
what is the latest email you've received from Kary ?? im on committee holdI am on the waiting list 🙁
The only email I got recently was that I was placed on the waiting list. I interviewed on Feb 15th. When did you interview?what is the latest email you've received from Kary ?? im on committee hold
The only email I got recently was that I was placed on the waiting list. I interviewed on Feb 15th. When did you interview?
I interviewed on feb 1st. And I am placed on committee hold. She says they will re evaluate my application with the march 1st interview candidates and let me know in two weeks if I am accepted, denied, or wait listed. Are you in the same position ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup, I am in the same position. So I guess we should hear back by March 15th?I interviewed on feb 1st. And I am placed on committee hold. She says they will re evaluate my application with the march 1st interview candidates and let me know in two weeks if I am accepted, denied, or wait listed. Are you in the same position ?
Yup, I am in the same position. So I guess we should hear back by March 15th?
Affirmative. Keep your fingers crossed.
Best of luck to you too! 🙂Affirmative. Keep your fingers crossed.
Anyone heard anything yet from the march 1st interview?
Best of luck to you too! 🙂
Just received an email from Kieran. I've been wait-listed. Tier 3. All hope lost
Waitlisted sighh no chance
what tier ??
2ndwhat tier ??
It's been almost two weeks exactly from the interview date and still nothing! The wait it killing me! >.<
Just got my email. Tier 1 wait list. Got into Oregon state so I'll probably just go there instead; also I heard it's a better program.
I finally for a response too I'm on the tier 1 wait list as well, I'm happy because i wasn't rejected but sad because it means more waiting haha ^.^
***CORRECTION***(That's what I get for trying to respond on my phone one handed while eating)
I finally got a response too, I'm on the tier 1 wait list as well. I'm happy because I wasn't rejected but sad because it means more waiting haha ^.^
I finally got a response too, I'm on the tier 1 wait list as well. I'm happy because I wasn't rejected but sad because it means more waiting haha ^.^
Tier 1 means you will basically get accepted!!!***CORRECTION***(That's what I get for trying to respond on my phone one handed while eating)
I finally got a response too, I'm on the tier 1 wait list as well. I'm happy because I wasn't rejected but sad because it means more waiting haha ^.^
Plus I'm pretty sure I won't accept a seat if offered, so that's one less person.
I don't want to make myself hopeful haha btw were you at the march 1st interview with me as well?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So did you accept your wait list position or reject it? I just accepted mine a few mins ago
Yeah I was. I accepted it because I still want to have the option. But I'm still waiting to hear back from a school in California.
which school if you don't mind me asking? and are you from cali or oregon?
which school if you don't mind me asking? and are you from cali or oregon?
I'm from Cali. I'm waiting for ucsf.
How about you?I'm from Cali. I'm waiting for ucsf.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K