Program-Specific Info / Q's Pacific University (Oregon) OTD Interview March 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTBound17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am so excited (and nervous) that I was invited to interview for Pacific's OTD program. I am going on March 11th and I wanted to know if anyone else received an invitation and would want to meet up Friday night to get to know each other a little? It will calm my nerves to get to talk to people who are in my shoes! If anyone is interested please let me know and we can find a place in Hillsboro.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I was also invited to interview this weekend. I already have my trip planned but i'd be more than happy to exchange numbers so we can chat :)

I am so excited (and nervous) that I was invited to interview for Pacific's OTD program. I am going on March 11th and I wanted to know if anyone else received an invitation and would want to meet up Friday night to get to know each other a little? It will calm my nerves to get to talk to people who are in my shoes! If anyone is interested please let me know and we can find a place in Hillsboro.

I'm also going on March 11. I won't be able to meet up on Friday, but if you're up for meeting up saturday morning before the session I wouldn't mind grabbing coffee somewhere. I know they told us not to come early, but just sitting in the parking lot waiting and WAITING sounds horrible.

abby

Members don't see this ad :)
That sounds great! I'm not from the area so I can look up a good coffee spot in Hillsboro unless you already know one. Anyone else reading this thread is welcome to join us!

Okay I found Insomnia Coffee on Main Street. It's a 4 minute drive from campus and got good reviews on Yelp. We could meet at 9 and that would give us plenty of time. I'm terrified of being late! The address is below:
317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123

Hi!

I applied to Pacific this year and was wondering if you guys still remember the interview process and your stats/ decisions? I would greatly appreciate any info!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi!

I applied to Pacific this year and was wondering if you guys still remember the interview process and your stats/ decisions? I would greatly appreciate any info!!
Hi! I actually applied Nov 17th and am waiting to see if I get an interview. Did you get any advice? I am so nervous...

Hello! I also applied before the preferred deadline and am still waiting to hear about an interview. Has anyone heard anything yet? Just curious.