Program-Specific Info / Q's Pacific University (Oregon) OTD Interview March 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTBound17

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so excited (and nervous) that I was invited to interview for Pacific's OTD program. I am going on March 11th and I wanted to know if anyone else received an invitation and would want to meet up Friday night to get to know each other a little? It will calm my nerves to get to talk to people who are in my shoes! If anyone is interested please let me know and we can find a place in Hillsboro.
 
Hi! I was also invited to interview this weekend. I already have my trip planned but i'd be more than happy to exchange numbers so we can chat 🙂
 
I am so excited (and nervous) that I was invited to interview for Pacific's OTD program. I am going on March 11th and I wanted to know if anyone else received an invitation and would want to meet up Friday night to get to know each other a little? It will calm my nerves to get to talk to people who are in my shoes! If anyone is interested please let me know and we can find a place in Hillsboro.

I'm also going on March 11. I won't be able to meet up on Friday, but if you're up for meeting up saturday morning before the session I wouldn't mind grabbing coffee somewhere. I know they told us not to come early, but just sitting in the parking lot waiting and WAITING sounds horrible.

abby
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That sounds great! I'm not from the area so I can look up a good coffee spot in Hillsboro unless you already know one. Anyone else reading this thread is welcome to join us!
 
Okay I found Insomnia Coffee on Main Street. It's a 4 minute drive from campus and got good reviews on Yelp. We could meet at 9 and that would give us plenty of time. I'm terrified of being late! The address is below:
317 E Main St
Hillsboro, OR 97123
 
Hi!

I applied to Pacific this year and was wondering if you guys still remember the interview process and your stats/ decisions? I would greatly appreciate any info!!
 
Hi!

I applied to Pacific this year and was wondering if you guys still remember the interview process and your stats/ decisions? I would greatly appreciate any info!!
Hi! I actually applied Nov 17th and am waiting to see if I get an interview. Did you get any advice? I am so nervous...
 
Hello! I also applied before the preferred deadline and am still waiting to hear about an interview. Has anyone heard anything yet? Just curious.