Program-Specific Info / Q's Pacific University OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Financial Aid awards just posted! Check your Boxer email and your financial aid account!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Financial Aid awards just posted! Check your Boxer email and your financial aid account!
Does anyone know if there is a deadline to accept/request loans?
Also, I got an email from the SOTA VP a few days ago saying the FB page will be created soon and we will be matched with 2nd year mentors.

Does anyone know if there is a deadline to accept/request loans?
Also, I got an email from the SOTA VP a few days ago saying the FB page will be created soon and we will be matched with 2nd year mentors.

I just got an email today to join the FB page! I don'd know about acceptance dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call from Jon-Erik regarding acceptance today! I got off the waitlist from tier 1

I got a call from Jon-Erik regarding acceptance today! I got off the waitlist from tier 1
Omg congrats !!!!! I’m in Tier 1- anxiously waiting for an acceptance. Crossing my fingers :)

Hi everyone! Has anyone joined the Facebook page because, I still haven’t received an invitation? I’m trying to start finding roommates and figuring out somewhere to live! Congratulations to everyone!

Congrats on those that got in! I'm a 3rd year and remember pouring over this page in anticipation when I was in your shoes. If you have any questions about life at Pacific, helpful tips, tuition, working while a student, etc., let me know!