Pain Boards

Started by Dr Grant
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the benefit of future nervous generations....

As I said above, walked out of that exam feeling the worst I have ever felt after a standardized test, legitimately thought I might have failed it.

99th percentile. I am not the kind of guy who gets 99th percentile on exams.

What a joke.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've just taken the exam. I just listened to Danne Miller lectures while driving, re-read pain secrets, and did some ASIP questions on peds, ethics, and psych. No scores obviously but felt like most of the topics are covered.
I felt Qs were vague, or answer choices were poor. Even the topics I knew, was hard to answer comfortably