You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pain Fellowship Match 2015
Started by Nonphysiologic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why does it seem there is less chatter for this thread this year than previous years? For those in residency currently what is your impression on the interest in pain this year?
3 out of 12 residents from my program. I think ERAS is drawing the process out.
I'm applying from neurology. I applied to 60 programs and have only 2 interviews so far :-/. I've also had two rejections. But there are programs listed here as having handed out rejections from whom I haven't even heard from at all so I guess I'm hoping for the best from that.
Still very nervous though. I thought I would certainly hear from programs by now. It's making scheduling/travel plans more complicated
Still very nervous though. I thought I would certainly hear from programs by now. It's making scheduling/travel plans more complicated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bet there are several other programs that have offered interviews already. Just doesn't seem like there are many applicants posting on this forum so we may just not know...
Dang.. 60 programs?? Is it that competitive coming from neuro?
I've spoken to the programs that I applied to and the majority of them said they would be offering invites mid-June. I think it's pretty on track with the timing of last year's interview thread if you take a look at when people were posting.
I've spoken to the programs that I applied to and the majority of them said they would be offering invites mid-June. I think it's pretty on track with the timing of last year's interview thread if you take a look at when people were posting.
I guess it is competitive for Neuro. I have applied to 27 programs (Northeast only), and have had only 1 interview so far- where I was pimped pretty bad and was told that I do not have much chance.
I can see a few programs that I have applied to have already sent out their invites but I haven't yet received any rejections from them. So should we expect a second wave of invites or do non-invites equal rejections?
I can see a few programs that I have applied to have already sent out their invites but I haven't yet received any rejections from them. So should we expect a second wave of invites or do non-invites equal rejections?
Dang.. 60 programs?? Is it that competitive coming from neuro?
I've spoken to the programs that I applied to and the majority of them said they would be offering invites mid-June. I think it's pretty on track with the timing of last year's interview thread if you take a look at when people were posting.
Last edited:
Mid June is pretty late isn't it?. Felt like last year many programs already offered invited by this time. Hopkins, mayo, upmc, Columbia, etc..
You got an out of match offer? Is it a non-accredited program?
Probably UCLA. They are out of the match
The 2 CA programs not in the match are:
Naval Medical Center (San Diego) Program
UCLA Medical Center Program
Naval Medical Center (San Diego) Program
UCLA Medical Center Program
Got an invite from Stanford 5/19. In the email they said they have received 230+ applications and will be interviewing 32. Great thread guys. Keep it going.
If you're getting interviews from places like Stanford, UC Davis, UCSD, BID, then I think you're sitting pretty and have a good chance of getting in at this point. But what do I know.
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC DAVIS 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate (??)
Columbia (??)
Beth Israel Deaconess (??)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4,5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC DAVIS 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate (??)
Columbia (??)
Beth Israel Deaconess (??)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4,5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well it's the last week of May...only 2 invites still....if I don't hear from any more programs this week I'll start looking towards plan b options and if nothing more the week after then will start planning for not matching [emoji50][emoji52]
You have 2 invites, that's 2 more than other applicants. The big interview month is next month, June. If you only have 1 or 2 interviews by July then yah start thinking plan B.
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC DAVIS 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate (??)
Columbia (??)
Beth Israel Deaconess (5/25)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4,5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC DAVIS 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate (??)
Columbia (??)
Beth Israel Deaconess (5/25)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4,5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
What is your plan B? Mine is to try again next year I guess and/or do a non accredited fellowship.
I know it's early....75 programs applied to. 4 rejections. 1 interview. I have gotten a few emails regarding my application being complete but haven't heard anything from 60 programs or so.
The next 4-5 weeks will be interesting.
I know it's early....75 programs applied to. 4 rejections. 1 interview. I have gotten a few emails regarding my application being complete but haven't heard anything from 60 programs or so.
The next 4-5 weeks will be interesting.
Anyone have a clue what's this new ERAS 2016 thing and if it will affect us or not?
ERAS is not new. Yes, we all know what ERAS is. We went through it to get into residency. Why are you confused about it? Are you in a foreign country?
ERAS is not new. Yes, we all know what ERAS is. We went through it to get into residency. Why are you confused about it? Are you in a foreign country?
Well, that escalated quickly.
So the two signs that come up myeras2015 vs myeras2016 indicate different application cycle years. Eras sent out an email not too long ago which stated we will lose access to our myeras2015 by may 31st. This means we need to back up a list of all the programs we applied to and out application if we want it before may 31st.
I was annoyed by this as you probably were because although we are applying for a 2016 cycle our application timeline falls into myeras2015. I am not sure why we apply much sooner than sports or other programs but from the looks of how late interviews are being offered this year I am assuming we will be moving to a similar cycle as most fellowships in the coming years.
I was annoyed by this as you probably were because although we are applying for a 2016 cycle our application timeline falls into myeras2015. I am not sure why we apply much sooner than sports or other programs but from the looks of how late interviews are being offered this year I am assuming we will be moving to a similar cycle as most fellowships in the coming years.
Anyone have a clue what's this new ERAS 2016 thing and if it will affect us or not?
ERAS is not new. Yes, we all know what ERAS is. We went through it to get into residency. Why are you confused about it? Are you in a foreign country?
Hahahaha, what the hell is wrong with you?
Is this the calmness that psychiatry displays with patients? Or just colleagues? ...
Hahahaha, what the hell is wrong with you?
Is this the calmness that psychiatry displays with patients? Or just colleagues? ...
This is what I do: In times of stress and uncertainty, I look in the mirror and say to myself "Goosfraba" repeatedly. Not only does it work on Seinfeld, but it's supposed to work for Eskimos (no, I am not Eskimo /sigh) ...
Lol. Should be a new thread under movies- "anger management" Or "how to lose a guy in 10 days" or "psycho". As my 10 year old daughter always says - no offense
So we don't have to do anything with our applications for this cycle, just if we want to save the stupid thing for next year? They aren't going to be migrating our data over I guess?
Anyone else checking their email every 5 minutes like a junkie waiting for an interview?
So we don't have to do anything with our applications for this cycle, just if we want to save the stupid thing for next year? They aren't going to be migrating our data over I guess?
Anyone else checking their email every 5 minutes like a junkie waiting for an interview?
Yup. Especially during grand rounds or noon lecture. My phone battery is always so drained by how much I check my mail
Yeah let's hope for some invites in the next 4-5 weeks, otherwise my plan B (job) would become my plan A.
What is your plan B? Mine is to try again next year I guess and/or do a non accredited fellowship.
I know it's early....75 programs applied to. 4 rejections. 1 interview. I have gotten a few emails regarding my application being complete but haven't heard anything from 60 programs or so.
The next 4-5 weeks will be interesting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we will have to buy the token for Eras2016 as well and then spend hours again in making the profile with PS et al?
So the two signs that come up myeras2015 vs myeras2016 indicate different application cycle years. Eras sent out an email not too long ago which stated we will lose access to our myeras2015 by may 31st. This means we need to back up a list of all the programs we applied to and out application if we want it before may 31st.
I was annoyed by this as you probably were because although we are applying for a 2016 cycle our application timeline falls into myeras2015. I am not sure why we apply much sooner than sports or other programs but from the looks of how late interviews are being offered this year I am assuming we will be moving to a similar cycle as most fellowships in the coming years.
So we will have to buy the token for Eras2016 as well and then spend hours again in making the profile with PS et al?
That's what I was wondering. But apparently I'm a stupid foreigner and it should be an obvious answer..so who knows
No need to get another token. Programs have already downloaded. They have our info and our primary e-mail. Apparently same thing happened last year and instead of messaging throough eras they will switch to communicating directly to our e-mail.
ERAS suggested that we back up our app data and programs applied to.
ERAS suggested that we back up our app data and programs applied to.
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC DAVIS 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate (??)
Columbia (??)
Beth Israel Deaconess (5/25)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4,5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
You just asked a psychiatrist with a bunch of websites for anxiety, schizophrenia and depression listed under his name "what the hell is wrong with you?" LmaoHahahaha, what the hell is wrong with you?
Is this the calmness that psychiatry displays with patients? Or just colleagues? ...
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Medical College of Wisconsin 5/29 (email)
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Medical College of Wisconsin 5/29 (email)
I was wondering if I haven't received an interview from the above programs, but haven't yet been rejected ,am I still in the running?
I too was wondering the same...guess we would obtain a clearer picture in the coming few weeks.I was wondering if I haven't received an interview from the above programs, but haven't yet been rejected ,am I still in the running?
I called one program and the program coordinator sounded really annoyed at all the people who had been calling to "ask about their application." She was very short with me but said that if I haven't been rejected, it's a good sign. I decided I should stop calling programs...
Just got rejected from Hopkins and Medical College of Wisconsin.
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6, 5/29 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Medical College of Wisconsin 5/29 (email)
INTERVIEWS:
Dartmouth 2/23 (email)
Emory 2/25, 3/6 (email)
Cedar Sinai 2/26 (email)
Cook County 2/26 (email)
Maryland 3/2 (email)
New Mexico 3/7 (telephone)
Iowa 3/17
Toledo 3/23 (email)
UC Davis 4/1 (email)
UVA 4/1 (email)
University of Washington 4/16 (email)
Rush 4/23 (email)
Tufts Baystate 4/23 (email)
UCSD 4/24, 5/7 (email)
UNC 4/24 (email)
UTHSCSA 4/28 (email)
Northwestern 4/29 (phone)
Arizona 4/29 (email)
University of Rochester 4/30 (email)
Thomas Jefferson 5/6 (phone)
UChicago 5/12 (email)
UAB 5/15
Georgia 5/15
Mount Sinai 5/15 (email)
Wisconsin (unaccredited) 5/15 (email)
SUNY Upstate ??
Columbia 5/20
Beth Israel Deaconess 5/20, 5/25 (email)
Stanford (5/19)
Cornell (5/19)
UCSF 5/27 (email)
University of Pittsburgh 5/27 (email)
REJECTIONS:
Medical college of Ga Augusta 3/15 (email)
Mayo Clinic Arizona 3/23 (email)
Iowa 4/6 (email)
Wake Forest 5/4, 5/6 (email)
Vanderbilt 5/4 (mail)
John Hopkins 5/6, 5/29 (email)
Dartmouth 5/6 (email)
Utah 5/11 (email)
New Mexico 5/15 (email)
Medical College of Wisconsin 5/29 (email)
It seems like these program coordinators are overwhelmed by how much they have to do. I imagine the programs should have the funds to hire extra help during the application cycle.
Ok. The technical deadline of May 31st has now passed. Looking forward to the next two weeks! Interested in hearing yay or nay!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well - I sure hope the programs have my email and contact info.....
Welcome to the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
MyERAS has closed for the ERAS 2015 season.
If you have questions about MyERAS, contact the ERAS HelpDesk at 202-862-6264 or [email protected].
Welcome to the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
MyERAS has closed for the ERAS 2015 season.
If you have questions about MyERAS, contact the ERAS HelpDesk at 202-862-6264 or [email protected].
I've heard July and August.
It's been pretty quiet recently. Anyone know of programs who will give out invites soon?
It's been pretty quiet recently. Anyone know of programs who will give out invites soon?
Then I guess all invites would be sent by 1st-2nd week of July, as most programs interview on at least 3-4 dates. So we have 4-5 more weeks...
This was when programs gave out interviews last year:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/2014-pain-fellowship-interviews.1058844/