Pain is most common Long COVID symptom...

Started by drusso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drusso

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I predicted this...



It also causes Modic changes, sacroiliitis, medial branch causalgia, and cluneal neuralgia...
 
I predicted this...



It also causes Modic changes, sacroiliitis, medial branch causalgia, and cluneal neuralgia...

I'll bring out the horn to summon the pointy shoed ones
 
I predicted this...



It also causes Modic changes, sacroiliitis, medial branch causalgia, and cluneal neuralgia...
You forgot the most obvious one: fibromyalgia. Or maybe you were just sticking to the trendy procedure indications?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fibromyalgia has been linked previously to other infections.

even non viral infections.

 
The link between immune system dysfunction and changes with the nervous system leading to a final common pathway of symptoms is described in the literature. Some people are more genetically predisposed to developing symptoms. COVID, Lyme, and Epstein bar (mono) are some of the main viral illnesses. Postviral IBS is also A well-known issue.