Palm Beach Atlantic-Essay During Interview

Started by nhanvi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nhanvi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having an interview this coming 2/18/05 and they told me that I have to write an essay during the interview. Please let me know what is the essay about if you had an interview with PBA before. Thanks a bunch. I looked at the Interview feedback but noone mentions anything about this.
 
nhanvi said:
I'm having an interview this coming 2/18/05 and they told me that I have to write an essay during the interview. Please let me know what is the essay about if you had an interview with PBA before. Thanks a bunch. I looked at the Interview feedback but noone mentions anything about this.

I am 99% positive that the essay will be on what you think a servant leader means to you. I already had an interview there and took the essay
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks all of you for your helpful information. 🙂