Supplemental essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SilverLion1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I can't edit my supplemental essays after I got a verification notice from PharmCAS.

Description from the school says that I just need to submit my supplemental essay before the invitation.

I would be pleasure to get any advice from you

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

What school? just shoot the admissions staff an email and ask if everything is good.

Hi guys,

I can't edit my supplemental essays after I got a verification notice from PharmCAS.

Description from the school says that I just need to submit my supplemental essay before the invitation.

I would be pleasure to get any advice from you

Thank you

Some schools require "secondary" supplemental essays sent directly to them beyond the essay application required through PharmCAS. Although nearly identical in many ways, I'd follow up in case that's what they're referring to. Otherwise, reach out to the admission team to see what's going on with your submitted material.

Members don't see this ad :)
What school? just shoot the admissions staff an email and ask if everything is good.
It's UIC pharmacy. I'm just worrying that I'm bothering them cuz I already sent lots of emails due to my transcript problem.
Anyway, I think I'll need email them asap.
Thank you!! 😊

Some schools require "secondary" supplemental essays sent directly to them beyond the essay application required through PharmCAS. Although nearly identical in many ways, I'd follow up in case that's what they're referring to. Otherwise, reach out to the admission team to see what's going on with your submitted material.

Thank you for your response.

I'm worrying that sending lots of emails may cause troubles in my application 😔

Haha... admission always makes me nervous 😓

Hi there,

Is anyone willing to proofread my pharmcas personal essay? Any criticism would be helpful!

It's UIC pharmacy. I'm just worrying that I'm bothering them cuz I already sent lots of emails due to my transcript problem.
Anyway, I think I'll need email them asap.
Thank you!! 😊
No you are not. They really want your money.