Panda Bear's Blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Insulinshock

Class of 2022
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anywhere I can read that, by chance? Link's not working in his sig.

Members don't see this ad.

He's made references that SDN will host it at some point, but it doesn't seem like it's working yet...

Glad I wasn't the only one having problems...

Members don't see this ad :)
I saved the entire website after his last post. It's about a 13mb zip file. Give me guidance on how to best post it online and I'll do so, provided that Panda Bear isn't against me doing so (PM me if your are).

I saved the entire website after his last post. It's about a 13mb zip file. Give me guidance on how to best post it online and I'll do so, provided that Panda Bear isn't against me doing so (PM me if your are).

Rapidshare would probably be a safe place to upload it. It will give you a download URL that you'd be able to post. I believe Panda was OK with people saving his blog... not sure about distributing it.

EDIT: see below, do not distribute.

Last edited:

Could you make a leather-bound, gold embossed three volume set available too? I'd pay upwards of three easy payments of $29.99 (shippingandhandlinenotincluded)

Sorry. Little bored over here...

Rapidshare would probably be a safe place to upload it. It will give you a download URL that you'd be able to post. I believe Panda was OK with people saving his blog... not sure about distributing it.

Do not distribute it. I took it down for a reason and if I can I want to keep some editorial control (as much as possible, I mean). I ain't gonna' hunt you down if you post it somewhere but I'd prefer you didn't. SDN is going to host it in anyway.

Do not distribute it. I took it down for a reason and if I can I want to keep some editorial control (as much as possible, I mean). I ain't gonna' hunt you down if you post it somewhere but I'd prefer you didn't. SDN is going to host it in anyway.

When you write your book are you going to use Panda Bear as your name or will it be "How Medicine will steal your soul by Steve McSteverson, MD"?

so I guess this proves that I am clueless......but what is PandaBear's blog about???????

Members don't see this ad :)
so I guess this proves that I am clueless......but what is PandaBear's blog about???????

I haven't read it in a while... but this is how I picture it in my mind:

pandablogmovielc3.jpg

I haven't read it in a while... but this is how I picture it in my mind:

Replace the sword on the right hand with a laryngoscope and you got yourself a deal

wow, I guess it would be an understatement to say that I've really been missing out

That's odd.

I never pictured Mrs. PB as a redhead.

looks more like strawberry blonde to me.....which one is Mrs. PB and which one is his mistress???? maybe he's a polygamist, but the motorcylce girl looks a little jealous

it may be a bit of a naive question..but I've always wondered:

why the name panda bear???

it may be a bit of a naive question..but I've always wondered:

why the name panda bear???

It was my radio call sign in the Marines when I was the Mortar Section Leader and then the Platoon Sergeant of an Infantry "Weapons" (Machine Guns, Mortars, Anti-Tank) Platoon.

wow, I guess it would be an understatement to say that I've really been missing out

It's okay, I need to climb out from under my rock, too. I'm now curious since there's no access. :(

To be fair, I'm in better shape than the guy in the poster.

attachment.php

Holy crap, do you practice in Michigan? I think I've seen you before! I won't go into any more detail if you don't want to.

For some reason, despite all your tours and alternate careers, I pictured you as a 25 y/o, heh.

He writes with the energy of a 25 y/o, I think. Very incisive.

I also would just like to say that I appreciate what I've read of it.

Looks like you may have a fan club panda.

To be fair, I'm in better shape than the guy in the poster.

attachment.php

very panda like eyebrows...it's ok I have them too, comes from the basque portion of my family tree.

very panda like eyebrows...it's ok I have them too, comes from the basque portion of my family tree.

Yeah I thought maybe I was the only one who thought he sorta resembled a panda.

....and why do I have the feeling that this pic will be photoshopped to all hell from now on.

I really want you to make a book of what you wrote. If you need the money for help, I'm almost certain SDN members would contribute, including me.:thumbup:

It was my radio call sign in the Marines when I was the Mortar Section Leader and then the Platoon Sergeant of an Infantry "Weapons" (Machine Guns, Mortars, Anti-Tank) Platoon.

The marines call on panda bears for support from weapons dets!!! cool

J/k

Cheers
Piyush

Wow, I check back two days later expecting to find my thread on page 3 and whaddaya know!? Anyways, is there any timeline on when we can expect it? (directed toward SDN mods)

Thanks.

Any luck getting the blog posted? Links still don't seem to work for me.

Just a heads up to anyone else who reads. I noticed the transition (though not perfect as it just didn't register at times) a month ago and have now noticed that the "site" has been more stable.

Anyways:
Panda Bear's Archived Blogs Are Back Up!

http://www.studentdoctor.net/pandabearmd/

A VERY large thank you to SDN.:thumbup::)

He writes with the energy of a 25 y/o, I think. Very incisive.

I also would just like to say that I appreciate what I've read of it.

Yeah I know. I loved that blog while it was around. I think the best still was his parody on premed cliche's in the personal statements.

DABs were the best. hahaha.