Part 2~ New version vs. Old version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canine crusader

Journey to freedom
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently studying for part 2. I need to schedule my exam, but wanted to know your opinion. Do you think it will be easier to just take it before the year is out using the old version, or wait til January when they go to pass/fail and update the exam?
 
I am currently studying for part 2. I need to schedule my exam, but wanted to know your opinion. Do you think it will be easier to just take it before the year is out using the old version, or wait til January when they go to pass/fail and update the exam?
thats the million dollar question nobody has the answer to..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad