Pass/No Credit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does the AAMC view classes taken for Pass/No Credit? I'm a biology major and I took a medieval literature course (freshman year), a high level statistics course (sophomore year), and a high level ecology course (junior year) and got P's in all three (about 9 credits worth of P's). Will adcoms look down on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you! but will adcoms actually see the P's? and if they do does it look bad even though they weren't classes for my major?

Thank you! but will adcoms actually see the P's? and if they do does it look bad even though they weren't classes for my major?

If you look carefully at gonnif's post, it shows that they separate passed P/N courses versus NP P/N courses. Yes, they will basically just see the P or the F.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does the AAMC view classes taken for Pass/No Credit? I'm a biology major and I took a medieval literature course (freshman year), a high level statistics course (sophomore year), and a high level ecology course (junior year) and got P's in all three (about 9 credits worth of P's). Will adcoms look down on this?
You can kiss med school goodbye. Isn't that obvious?

hopefully you're being sarcastic...