You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
"Pass the dental boards" website subscription
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sharkmaster
New Member
*bump* I am Wondering the sameHas someone purchased the subscription and can recommend if I should do the same?
It says he has 81 lectures. are those 10-15 min lectures?
Thanks,
Sharkmaster
New Member
Apparently the videos are not complete on youtube, the subscription comes with 81 videos and powerpoints that go along with them but i have not been able to get much information on the videos, nor has the company replied.What is the benefit of paying for the subscription if there are free videos on youtube? Just wondering if it's worth it to buy it or not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone find out if it's worth it to buy? Also wondering the same thing.
I took my boards last week. Very worth it. I only used them for microbio and dental anatomy.Did anyone find out if it's worth it to buy? Also wondering the same thing.
I took my boards last week. Very worth it. I only used them for microbio and dental anatomy.
there is only a 6 month subscription option right? what did you use for anatomy and physiology?
Just curious if your guys's school has a study guide to give you? If so just use that to study for the boards and also there's free stuff online as well. You already pay enough money to be in dental school.
I didn't use it, so my opinion doesn't matter. A few of my classmates did and they thought it was good. However, I think the cost to watch the video is ridiculous. Most of the pathology, microbiology, and biochem videos can be watched on youtube for free. I watched a lot of videos posted by Osmosis on youtube and they are very easy to understand. Also, the materials provided by your school (lectures and old exam archives) should be more than enough for you to pass NBDE part I.
Can't PM for some reason
Yikes, me neither, dunno why lol
I used it and I thought it was a great resource. A lot of the videos on youtube are cut off prematurely and the full video is available on the website with the subscription. The videos that are there are truly excellent and imo the best study material available for the covered topics. That being said...the price is TRULY RIDICULOUS because it is not even close to being a one stop shop. It doesn't address any anatomy for example and it has very little pathology or physiology and it's priced as a comprehensive study material (?? why???).
I used it and I thought it was a great resource. A lot of the videos on youtube are cut off prematurely and the full video is available on the website with the subscription. The videos that are there are truly excellent and imo the best study material available for the covered topics. That being said...the price is TRULY RIDICULOUS because it is not even close to being a one stop shop. It doesn't address any anatomy for example and it has very little pathology or physiology and it's priced as a comprehensive study material (?? why???).
Hi, D1 student here. Does the subscription allow fo multiple people to be logged in to the same account? Wondering about splitting the cost of this membership?
-Thanks!
Yes! Im currently sharing it with a classmate. Definitely recommend even if you have to buy it yourself. It helps wrap up the important points!Hi, D1 student here. Does the subscription allow fo multiple people to be logged in to the same account? Wondering about splitting the cost of this membership?
-Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K