SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Passed the PTCB Exam

Discussion in 'Exam HQ' started by TestingTestertest, Aug 12, 2016.

1. TestingTestertest

TestingTestertest

Jul 28, 2016
    I passed the exam, If anyone is interested, here are some of the books i used. I used mometrix, secrets of the study guide. I also used Gratis website, and I also used you tube videos. One of the best you tube videos was this and pharmacy tech study.com. Remember translations, gtt=drops 5 tsp=1 ml and conversions. The PTCB is focused on Fed law.

Leviosa_sid likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. [POLAR] FlipSide

[POLAR] FlipSide Banned Banned Account on Hold

Aug 16, 2016
    What I wish for all of you—the bad as well as the good. Fall down. Make a mess. Break something occasionally. Know that your mistakes are your own unique way of getting to where you need to be. And remember that the story is never over…. I will go now to make bigger mistakes and to embarrass this fine institution even more.

Kobethegoat24 likes this.
  4. Leviosa_sid

Leviosa_sid

Apr 11, 2017
    How long did you study for the ptcb?

5. Kobethegoat24

Kobethegoat24

Apr 27, 2017
    Was the exam similar to the questions on mometrix, I used a book to study for the state registration but it was nothing like what I studied. I'm gonna take the nations PTCB but I'm worried it won't be similar to the study guides online?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile