Passed the WREB exam!!!!

Started by cavity79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cavity79

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so relieved to pass the WREB exam. I am from east coast and graduated 3 years back. It was so stressful and hectic exam, thanks to my dental assistant Beverly Darm, I was able to pass this exam. She made me life so easy and I don't think so I would have passed this exam without her. A good advice to anyone who is taking WREB, have near ideal patients and a really good assistant like Beverly. It makes a difference. I am not here to advertise for her, but she made the whole process so smooth. I was able to finish the exam in less then 1.5 days. If anyone needs a good assistant call her at 9167122672
 
I am so relieved to pass the WREB exam. I am from east coast and graduated 3 years back. It was so stressful and hectic exam, thanks to my dental assistant Beverly Darm, I was able to pass this exam. She made me life so easy and I don't think so I would have passed this exam without her. A good advice to anyone who is taking WREB, have near ideal patients and a really good assistant like Beverly. It makes a difference. I am not here to advertise for her, but she made the whole process so smooth. I was able to finish the exam in less then 1.5 days. If anyone needs a good assistant call her at 9167122672

I can second the above post about Bev Darm. She's great. She brought her own cavitron and WREB instruments, and had a bunch of tips and tricks to make the exam less stressful. She travels and also has other assistant friends who are great. Highly recommended. Her contact email is: [email protected]