Passing/failing English spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thatoneboy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently have a 3.8 gpa. I've taken both general biologies and both general chemistries. However, I am currently getting a C+/B- in my English class. I am wondering if it's possible to take the class p/f because were are in an uncertain situation (covid)?

Members don't see this ad.

I currently have a 3.8 gpa. I've taken both general biologies and both general chemistries. However, I am currently getting a C+/B- in my English class. I am wondering if it's possible to take the class p/f because were are in an uncertain situation (covid)?
Does your school allow this? Or are you asking if this is a good idea? What year are you?

Also what is your science GPA? cGPA matter much less.

Does your school allow this? Or are you asking if this is a good idea? What year are you?

Also what is your science GPA? cGPA matter much less.
My school is allowing this for only this semester (due to covid). Normally, I would have to take English for a grade. I'm a freshman and my current sGPA is a 3.8. and my cGPA is a 3.74. I don't want to take a GPA hit because I plan on applying to an early assurance program (flexmed) next year. Please let me know what your thoughts are.

My school is allowing this for only this semester (due to covid). Normally, I would have to take English for a grade. I'm a freshman and my current sGPA is a 3.8. and my cGPA is a 3.74. I don't want to take a GPA hit because I plan on applying to an early assurance program (flexmed) next year. Please let me know what your thoughts are.
Well, what is flexmed's policy? You are in a unique situation where you have a very specific program you can look up policies for. I got into medical school before COVID, but I think medical schools in general started to have policies specifically for pass/fail due to COVID? Check their website or MSAR?