PAT on teh actual test...qT? test on monday..please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KiTmAn

Kit
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys can compare PAT on hte actual test to dat achiever exam 2..b/c on the exam 2 i got a 17.. on exam 1 and 3 i got a 14 adn 15 respectively...So iwas hoping it was more like exam II and way easier than 1 adn 3...my test is on monday..someone please help???...plus if u can elaborate on how the keyholes are on the actual thing...b/c achiever keyholes kick my ass ..like
exam 1 - -- 5 rite outa 15
exam 2 --- 11 rite
exam 3 ----- 4 rite
Please compare it and let me know..really appreciate it ...

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone seems to agree that DAT Achiever's PAT section is WAY harder than what you would find on the real exam. Don't worry too much if your practice exam scores are a little lower than you'd like. You'll be fine. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
eh DAT achiever PAT is all luck... i got a 21 on PAT exam 1, but it was about 85% guessing. i was expecting ~16 on it, so i'm still freaking out about the real exam

I had the same experience with those keyholes, I usually nail them too! I also was freaked out by the hole punching ones because they were punching holes on creases and making more folds and holes than I have seen on other practice exams.