PATBooster vs DATBootcamp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

islanddrive

Future DDS
Reaction score
I know PATBooster just came out so very few people are using it, but just wondering for those who are using PATBooster and DATBootcamp, which is better? My DAT is coming up and i’ve been using Bootcamp so far but my PAT scores are stagnant for several weeks. I heard about PATBooster from DATCrusher’s website and a lot of my friends in my study group are using it for a few days now and i heard lots of good things about it but not sure if it’s worth buying it with my DAT coming up.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m using both right now for about a week. Both are great to be honest. I’m personally really enjoying using PATBooster since it has more much more useful features than Bootcamp tests or generators. The questions are also more difficult than Bootcamps and it’s so much easier reviewing practice tests. But when is your DAT coming up? It might not be worth purchasing if its within the next week or two.

Reactions: 2 users
Never heard of booster. Must be super new. I just checked out the site though. Looks like it has some cool features but whenever a new resource comes out, it’s tough to say how good it is until people test it out. I’d say try it out for yourself and report back to us. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Im using it right now and I really like it. Like @WithLove said, its very personalized and the generators allow you to practice exactly what you want. But if you only have a week left, I don’t think it’ll be worth getting anything new.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m using both right now for about a week. Both are great to be honest. I’m personally really enjoying using PATBooster since it has more much more useful features than Bootcamp tests or generators. The questions are also more difficult than Bootcamps and it’s so much easier reviewing practice tests. But when is your DAT coming up? It might not be worth purchasing if its within the next week or two.

Thanks! It's coming up in about 3 weeks. The thing is my bootcamp subscription is about to run out so i need to decide soon. Would you say boosters generators are the same as bootcamps?

Where can you see the DAT boosters? I can't find it on the website.

It's PATBooster.com.

So far I've been using it for a week and my scores for Angleranking already shot up a lot haha. Honestly the program is REALLLY good, lol I personally think it's better than bootcamps PAT in most ways:
  • The generators allow you to practice more difficult questions than Bootcamps, best part: they are FREE
  • Booster has more difficult questions than Bootcamp
  • Tests are so much easier to review on booster
  • Solutions have built-in 3D models inside the test which is super cool
  • I think Booster is the only company with a keyhole generator
  • Dont have to spend hours reading through the explainations since they are pretty clear unlike bootcamp where its pages long
But both programs are great. Bootcamps has more more questions and their solutions are very detailed. And they also have pattern folding generator that booster doesn't. Either way I'm enjoying using both programs so it doesn't hurt to get both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It's PATBooster.com.

So far I've been using it for a week and my scores for Angleranking already shot up a lot haha. Honestly the program is REALLLY good, lol I personally think it's better than bootcamps PAT in most ways:
  • The generators allow you to practice more difficult questions than Bootcamps, best part: they are FREE
  • Booster has more difficult questions than Bootcamp
  • Tests are so much easier to review on booster
  • Solutions have built-in 3D models inside the test which is super cool
  • I think Booster is the only company with a keyhole generator
  • Dont have to spend hours reading through the explainations since they are pretty clear unlike bootcamp where its pages long
But both programs are great. Bootcamps has more more questions and their solutions are very detailed. And they also have pattern folding generator that booster doesn't. Either way I'm enjoying using both programs so it doesn't hurt to get both.
Thanks for your opinion and review of this new product, please keep us posted!

Thanks! It's coming up in about 3 weeks. The thing is my bootcamp subscription is about to run out so i need to decide soon. Would you say boosters generators are the same as bootcamps?

No they are definitely much better than most of Bootcamps’ generators imo. I didn’t realize I suck at Obtuse and Right angle questions until I used their analyzer software, so now i’m using their generator to practice only those types of questions. Bootcamps generators are very limited and don't let you do this. My scores already started going up for angle-ranking from 7-8/15 to 12-13/15 on average with slightly over a week of practice. Theres lots of other perks the generators have but thats just one.

Reactions: 1 users