Path and SoCute are in our rearview mirror...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cinci tally is now at 6! :laugh: Maybe it'll leave Denver open for me.

Don't give up hope yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, a new Moe's just opened today right near my apartment. I don't like most fast food, but I love me some Moe's. I should be good and cook, but I really, really, really want Moe's.

It's so much easier to be left alone when in public if you talk to yourself.

:smuggrin: ...that and if you are with a little kid that decides to throw a fit, start signing to them. For some reason people think the kid is ok then. I would be the one to look more because if the kid is screaming, and a person is signing to them, that means nothing other than the person knows sign language. Easier for those people who try to take kids, but this forum isn't for that (I hope).

Members don't see this ad :)
The internet not working consistently has definitely slowed down my paddage. Probably a good thing since I have an exam on Monday.

It looks like I'll be able to watch Grey's tonight :(

About Grey's...I wonder how Meredith will be resuscitated. Maybe Sloan will get some harvested skin to warm her. Or maybe Montgomery will use warmed placentae to warm her. God forbid they use a bear hugger, or warmed IV fluids. I will give them credit...I think the OB/GYN was the one who recommended the peritoneal lavage.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5KvBdP_NQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a big Moe's fan, but Salsaritas is better (better salsa and burritos).

Members don't see this ad :)
Carrburrito's tops them ALL

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually went there today for lunch and had a pork carnita burrito, an extra side of flour chips, and a big dish of fresca salsa. mmmmmm :)

The fish tacos and chicken quesidillas are outstanding too.

Pfff...you guys need try authentic stuff here in California. And I'm not talkin that Baja Fresh crap. :thumbup:

My authentic stuff beats your authentic stuff any day! Guadalajara's in Davis, CA has yet to be topped anywhere in the country.

Man, this whole Ana Nicole Smith thing is just getting sad. The judge awards the body to her infant daughter, and now her estranged mother is appealing the decision. Just bury the woman before the body starts decomposing. :thumbdown:

I might go tomorrow night!!!! :smuggrin:

You go to Stir Crazy for me.

Your coast has weird restaurants. Why can't you be normal and have things like In n Out, or Jack in the Box? :D

It's a long trip from Chicago. If I make it, I want a gaurantee that it's worth it or my trip is free.

This is why I hate working out...I'm still very hungry!

Is Bojangles like Chick-fil-a?

Oh no. It's chicken, but it's cajun and the biscuits are real. SO GOOD.

And kudos to Grey's Anatomy...they finally stumbled onto the concept of "warm and dead"

STOP

NO SPOILERS

You know. It's that little creepy girl's fault.

I wanted to shake that girl!:D

Dude...I'll study McDreamy's Anatomy any day.

Oh wait...I might have found my McDreamy (and ST, if you tell him I said that I'll kick your ass)

Dude, I have the McDreamy. Have you seen his hair? MCDREAMY! And if you call him that, he'll kick your ass.

Oh, and I could so squash you like a bug. I'm not scared.

Christina Yang = CooKoo.

Dude, I have the McDreamy. Have you seen his hair? MCDREAMY! And if you call him that, he'll kick your ass.

Yeah he looks like me...all blue and furry with large ears. McDreamies!

Oh, and I could so squash you like a bug. I'm not scared.

He does have the McDreamy hair. But, you know who wants to do NS. Hahah...maybe I will call him that :p. He can't kick my ass...unless he wants to do jail time!

Status
Not open for further replies.