USMLE Pathoma audio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nans

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have Pathoma audio or know how I can make audio out of it? Hoping to listen to it in the car, rather than Goljian. It would be super duper appreciated!

-Nans

Members don't see this ad.

just listen to golijan pathoma would suck for listening, just watch his videos.

Reactions: 1 user
if you have the videos, just convert them into mp3. I did that before and used it when i was working at the gym. But yeah when he starts describing the images its kind of useless but at the end i think it was worth it... instead of me wasting those hrs listening to something less productive.

Agreed that Goljan's audios are awesome. Just be mindful that they're a wooden tennis racquet and some of his info is outdated. Eg, he had said lung beat colon for metastasis to liver. But it's always colon. And he stressed Casal necklace for B3 deficiency. But hyperpigmentation of the forearms is exceedingly HY for pellaga on Step 1 (ie, you don't want to be like 'well it's not on the neck so it can't be pellagra; point is sun-exposed areas, period). Just two things off the top of my head. Can't comment on Pathoma audio though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pathoma is great due to his explanations with whiteboard drawings.
So, there is hardly any advantage in listening to his audio unless you can recall the whiteboard drawing explanations while listening.
OTOH Goljan is still golden not only for learning but also great for integration.

Agreed that Goljan's audios are awesome. Just be mindful that they're a wooden tennis racquet and some of his info is outdated. Eg, he had said lung beat colon for metastasis to liver. But it's always colon. And he stressed Casal necklace for B3 deficiency. But hyperpigmentation of the forearms is exceedingly HY for pellaga on Step 1 (ie, you don't want to be like 'well it's not on the neck so it can't be pellagra; point is sun-exposed areas, period). Just two things off the top of my head. Can't comment on Pathoma audio though.
is he doing new courses or something? like is he alive lol?

I've totally tried giving Goljian a listen while in the car and at the gym-- I've listened for the first 7 of his lectures, but I don't recall much when I listen to them.

My goal for listening to pathoma audio is to relisten to pathoma videos I have already watched. I plan on re-watching pathoma anyways as I believe it is essential for Path, but I figured if I'm going to listen to something, I would rather it be something high yield like Pathoma.

If anyone has any ideas for converting Pathoma to audio, please let me know. I have purchased Pathoma; just want to be able to listen to it while in the car/gym.