Patiently waiting but curious WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Llama's boy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I submitted my TMDSAS application 6/4 and my AADSAS application 8/6 (I took my DAT 7/20 and it was verified/submitted officially 7/31). All supplementals were completed between 8/6-8/10. So far I have not heard back from any schools.

GPA: 3.67
sGPA: 3.58
DAT: 21 AA, 18 PAT, 22 TS, 20 RC, none below 17
Residency: TX

Shadowing: ~ 85 hours
Volunteer: 150 hours
Dental assistant: ~ 5000 hours (4 years)
Extracurricular: Dental organization on campus
 
I have a 3.83 GPA and a 22AA with nothing below a 20, had my app verified 8/2, and have not yet heard back from any of the 8 schools that I applied to. I would say that you have decent stats, maybe a little low on the shadowing & volunteer hours, but just be patient! Some schools haven't even sent out any interview invites yet, and others are still only at the early July applicants! Maybe try and do a few more shadow/volunteer hours and add them during this academic update!
 
Hi everyone, I submitted my TMDSAS application 6/4 and my AADSAS application 8/6 (I took my DAT 7/20 and it was verified/submitted officially 7/31). All supplementals were completed between 8/6-8/10. So far I have not heard back from any schools.

GPA: 3.67
sGPA: 3.58
DAT: 21 AA, 18 PAT, 22 TS, 20 RC, none below 17
Residency: TX

Shadowing: ~ 85 hours
Volunteer: 150 hours
Dental assistant: ~ 5000 hours (4 years)
Extracurricular: Dental organization on campus

state of residence?
URM?
schools you applied to?
 
state of residence?
URM?
schools you applied to?