PCAT audio learn vs MCAT audio osmosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rainsplash

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone:
im starting to look into audio prep materials for the pcat. From what i've heard most people recommend mcat and gre materials books for the pcat.

which is better for the pcat? PCAT audio learn or MCAT audio osmosis

ive heard both have some errors. any suggestions or reviews will be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've only used the MCAT Audio Osmosis series, and I think it's great as long as you keep in mind that some content is overkill. Also, some sections move quickly and the dialogue is too corny. However, the audio isn't drab and it makes good use of your iPod and/or TV time.

for anyone who used it. Any heads up on what section I should skip to study for the PCAT? The obvious = physics

Members don't see this ad :)
Audio Osmosis is the way to go. Yeah, corny dialogue, but it keeps it from getting dry.

If I recall correctly, 12 CDs. First 4 are physics so you only need to listen to 8 CDs. They run a little over an hour each on average. Took me about 10 hours to listen to the 8.

If, like me, you've got a long commute, it's a great way to listen to them. Took me just over a week to listen to the complete set going to and from school and work.

Note, reading comprehension and verbal sections are pretty basic. Not a whole lot of help.

Also, since MCAT does not cover math separate from physics, you'll want to find a math resource as well.