Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm studying for the august PCAT and I'm having difficulty with the pH and pOH questions. I could do these EASILY during class because we used calculators, but without a calculator I get confused. I've just about figured out that if the molarity is like .1, .01, .001, etc. then I can just count the decimal places. Like .1 would be -1 (so a pH of 1) and .01 would be -2 (pH of 2), etc. Does anyone have any other tips and tricks for working these types of problems easily and quickly?
Thanks 😀
I'm studying for the august PCAT and I'm having difficulty with the pH and pOH questions. I could do these EASILY during class because we used calculators, but without a calculator I get confused. I've just about figured out that if the molarity is like .1, .01, .001, etc. then I can just count the decimal places. Like .1 would be -1 (so a pH of 1) and .01 would be -2 (pH of 2), etc. Does anyone have any other tips and tricks for working these types of problems easily and quickly?
Thanks 😀