PCAT for NSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

Pharmacy Princess

Hello SDN community!
I am looking to apply at NSU, but I want to know an average PCAT score...
Thanks to anyone who answers!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure about the average score, but I do know that NSU does require a PCAT score but has no minimum score required. (That doesn't mean they don't care about your PCAT score; it just means you are eligible to apply whether your PCAT score is in the 10th percentile or 90th. :))

Their minimum required overall GPA is 2.75, and the minimum GPA for pre-req courses is 2.00.

You may be able to find out the average GPA of applicants v. matriculants if you contact NSU's admissions office directly!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure about the average score, but I do know that NSU does require a PCAT score but has no minimum score required. (That doesn't mean they don't care about your PCAT score; it just means you are eligible to apply whether your PCAT score is in the 10th percentile or 90th. :))

Their minimum required overall GPA is 2.75, and the minimum GPA for pre-req courses is 2.00.

You may be able to find out the average GPA of applicants v. matriculants if you contact NSU's admissions office directly!
Hey how are you? Do you know someone who get accepted with a PCAT score of 20 at NSU?

Hey how are you? Do you know someone who get accepted with a PCAT score of 20 at NSU?
I know of someone who got into Hampton university with a PCAT of around 45. But he also has a learning disability. I would suggest you retake the PCAT and shoot for something higher than 20...

Reactions: 1 user
I know of someone who got into Hampton university with a PCAT of around 45. But he also has a learning disability. I would suggest you retake the PCAT and shoot for something higher than 20...
Thank you ver much for your advice, I will do that.