PCAT IN 2 WEEKS. HOW SHOULD I STUDY??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

koh1995

Hello,
I am taking the PCAT in less than 2 weeks. I have not even started studying yet. I was mainly focused on the classes I was currently enrolled in trying to get the best letter grade possible. Now I am panicking because I forgot a lot of things that are essential for the pcat. Any suggestions on how to start my studies and best things I could do to get the highest grade possible on PCAT in 2 weeks? If anyone could make me a daily plan that would be really great? Any tips and resources I could use would help as well. Thanks all. Happy Holidays!

Members don't see this ad.

You are asking for a lot when you only have two weeks left... I would say Dr. Collins, but by the time you get it, it will be too late.

You are asking for a lot when you only have two weeks left... I would say Dr. Collins, but by the time you get it, it will be too late.

Agreed w the above.

If it is too late to get Dr. Collins, i would just buy Cliff's notes from some bookstores for Bio, Chem / O Chem, Math and express order Pearson's pcat exam samples or any pcat samples to practice. For reading, you can try practice w passages from TOEFL books (you can get those for free from public library). For vocab, you can study word lists for SAT / ACT (again you can get those books from public library).

The pcat is an easy test. Do not worry. Put in as much prep as you can now and you are going to be fine. GL :)