PCAT refund?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nerv12345

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i plan on taking the august pcat but plan on taking the october one as well if i don't do as well as i wish.
the sign up date for the october one is only two weeks after the august test, which means i won't have my scores back yet

my question is: would i be able to get a refund for the october test if was satisfied with my august scores which would come in a couple of weeks after the sign up date?

Members don't see this ad.

i plan on taking the august pcat but plan on taking the october one as well if i don't do as well as i wish.
the sign up date for the october one is only two weeks after the august test, which means i won't have my scores back yet

my question is: would i be able to get a refund for the october test if was satisfied with my august scores which would come in a couple of weeks after the sign up date?

....no. (emphatically). They're pretty clear about no refunds as far as I know. I took schools of my reporting list and the best hey would do is substitute schools, but they refused to refund anything paid.