PCAT score release to PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAAtexas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know typically how long it takes for Pearson to send your PCAT scores over to PharmCAS and for it to show up on PharmCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Whenever your score report is available on the Pearson website, Pharmcas should receive them shortly if not instantly. Takes around 30-45 days from your test date.

Members don't see this ad :)
now the question is, how long will it take for pharmcas to send to schools?

They will probably be sent out the next mailing cycle, which is Monday. And I think most schools also have access to the electronic files with the score as well

They will probably be sent out the next mailing cycle, which is Monday. And I think most schools also have access to the electronic files with the score as well

awesome. i'm tired of receiving those emails saying "YOUR APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE"

Whenever your score report is available on the Pearson website, Pharmcas should receive them shortly if not instantly. Takes around 30-45 days from your test date.

Mine hasn't showed yet... :/ I accidentally forgot to list PharmCAS as one of my score recipients when I was registering for the PCAT but then like two days after I registered, I bought a PCAT transcript for $20 to send to PharmCAS... would that make it take longer? I bought that transcript like in July though so I don't know why it would affect it and make my score not be sent to PharmCAS immediately like everyone else's....

Hey guys. I took my PCAT on September 18th but on pharmCAS, when I clicked on status and official test...it lists under "date taken" for PCAT as September 12th. Did this happen to anyone here? I will call pharmCAS to clarify tomorrow.

Hey guys. I took my PCAT on September 18th but on pharmCAS, when I clicked on status and official test...it lists under "date taken" for PCAT as September 12th. Did this happen to anyone here? I will call pharmCAS to clarify tomorrow.

It mean sept 2012:laugh: