PCAT score voiding by pearson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmadiazehhpine

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I ended up taking the pcat in july and yielded me with a 3o composite. I am retaking it in september except this time I bought dr collins and am studying off of that. I wasn't ready the first time realistically speaking. I am also quite positive that I can get a +50% increase the second time around and am terrified that my score will be voided and I have to go through the process of showing them receipts for study materials and whatnot. It seems that the process would take a LONG time to verify and the pharmacy school I intend to go to has an application deadline date of november 6. I am very stressed out about possible outcomes at this point.