PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccala33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their scores yet? The reason I ask is because if my score is going to come soon, then I am not going to register for the Jan. pcat until I see how I did. If it really is going to take my score 2-3 more weeks to come, then I am going to register sometime this week.

Members don't see this ad.

janbran said:
I completely AGREE with you shoppe. I don't think Searstower is sincere on any of his/her comments. We don't need people like Searstower on this thread. Seemed like all comments that came from Searstower were sarcastic, rude, mean...etc.....We're here to share experience, thoughts, advice on/about pharmacy. Geez, I sure don't want to talk to a future pharmacist with THAT attitude. Does anyone else??? Well, to wrap up, if you cannot share a comment Searstower, please by all mean, join another forum :thumbdown:

janbran said:
We don't need people like Searstower on this thread.

That's an understatment. We don't even need any Sorry Sarcastic dinguses like Searstower on the planet earth. Searstower, didn't your momma ever teach you anything you rat bastard? Don't say anything at all unless you have something helpful to say.

Wah-wah, you're making me cry.

I have a playful attitude. Your attitudes are just nasty. You're like porcupines who become exasperated at the slightest poke. I thought pharmacists were supposed to be compassionate people. I wouldn't brag with a 96. I thought it was a low score at first because 3 out of 5 sections were extremely low. So what if you get a low score. Stop crying and pull yourself up. I'm here to make reality more easy to swallow. I'm a humanitarian.

Have some fun. It's a forum for God's sake. Geez, who cares.

SearsTower said:
Wah-wah, you're making me cry.

I have a playful attitude. Your attitudes are just nasty. You're like porcupines who become exasperated at the slightest poke. I thought pharmacists were supposed to be compassionate people. I wouldn't brag with a 96. I thought it was a low score at first because 3 out of 5 sections were extremely low. So what if you get a low score. Stop crying and pull yourself up. I'm here to make reality more easy to swallow. I'm a humanitarian.

Have some fun. It's a forum for God's sake. Geez, who cares.

Sears Tower,

You really need to stop being disingenuous. I've viewed your posts. You ARE NOT playful. You are straight-up sarcastic. Moderators have warned you about and called you out about your comments on a regular basis. You think it's funny that we worried or worked up about a test that could quite possibly determine our future. Yeah, this is a forum. A forum for people who are interested in the pharmacy profession. It is a serious matter. There is a place for jokes - but scores are really not a laughing matter. Your comments were not aimed toward pulling anyone up - if anything they were geared toward denegrating people. And if our attitudes are nasty, it's because of you. :rolleyes: You talk about compassion, but when have you shown any toward anyone on this board? PLEASE. You need to get a grip.

Members don't see this ad :)
verbal ability: 79
biology: 74
reading comp: 85
quantative ability: 82
chemistry: 74
composite: 83
writing:4

I'm taking it again in January. I'm shooting for a 90. I haven't had g-chem or organic in years. Only problem is I have a chemisty BS! I'm applying to UF, South, PBA, FAMU, and Creighton. All I want is UF...so scared. GPA is 3.3 and I have both hospital and retail experience. My LOR's and Extracurricular are very impressive though. What do yall think, realistically?

GatorRxGirl said:

I'm taking it again in January. I'm shooting for a 90. I haven't had g-chem or organic in years. Only problem is I have a chemisty BS! I'm applying to UF, South, PBA, FAMU, and Creighton. All I want is UF...so scared. GPA is 3.3 and I have both hospital and retail experience. My LOR's and Extracurricular are very impressive though. What do yall think, realistically?

Realistically... I think you'll be accepted to pharmacy school. But UF is pretty focused on numbers and I don't think they take much time to look at LOR's and extracurriculars if your GPA/PCAT doesn't satisfy them.
Don't be scared! :scared: :) You may get into UF but I think it's the most competitive school you're applying to.
Your stats are good though! You'll get in somewhere! :)

GatorRxGirl said:

An 83 is a good, solid composite score. If you think you can do better, definitely shoot for that 90! The fact that you have both hospital and retail pharamcy experience is impressive and will absolutely be to your benefit. It will also help make up for the 3.3 GPA a little bit. If you're a FL resident I think you stand a pretty decent shot at an interview! Good luck to ya :luck:

GatorRxGirl said:

wow, we have almost the exact same stats
I have a 82 PCAT and around a 3.4 GPA
only 2 Rx schools here in OK, and I want OU

I'm also taking the PCAT in Jan with hopes of a 90
I definitely think it's possible

Bragging? If you check out the 90+ thread, many people got 98, 99. So many people got a higher score than me. Personally, I think that test was pretty easy but I didn't get the 99% I wanted and after seeing all those scores, I thought 96% was pretty bad. Believe me, don't believe me, whatever, dudes.

You have to understand that most people that have scores under 50 will not want to disclose them and may feel embarrassed. Also, those that are on this forum are more prepared for the PCAT and pharmacy school related issues as well.