PCAT study partner this summer for Aug 08 PCATs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

depharmacutie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a study partner this summer for the aug pcat....living in the houston area...preferably north of houston...but anywhere in houston would be fine. if u are interested, please holla. its so hard studying for the pcat by yourself. :/

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im looking for a study partner this summer for the aug pcat....living in the houston area...preferably north of houston...but anywhere in houston would be fine. if u are interested, please holla. its so hard studying for the pcat by yourself. :/

Hey, Im very interested... I live near UH/TSU! I'll PM you

hi guys..count me in. I'm in the sugar land area but will probably be around TSU/UH this summer. PM me ! :)

hey guys,

can i join too? I live on beltway 8/bissonnet street. Just PM me! Thanks! ::)

oh wow we are all neighbors :D
i was planning on taking the June pcat, but obviously they ditched out houston for June :(, so will be taking it in Aug too. I live near sugar land area. I will be able to study w/ yall if you guys are planning on meeting at UH!

oh wow we are all neighbors :D
i was planning on taking the June pcat, but obviously they ditched out houston for June :(, so will be taking it in Aug too. I live near sugar land area. I will be able to study w/ yall if you guys are planning on meeting at UH!

i also represent the SL! and btw are any of u guys planning take the kaplan PCAT? i heard if u register with TSU it only cost 900 dollars compared to 1400 from the kaplan website