Pcom 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennij

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see all the other schools, and was feeling left out..... I just sent in my deposit today! Anyone else decided on PCOM yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hip hip horray jennij. SOOOOOOO glad you decided to send that $250 in,,,I did so as well a few weeks ago. Yay! Here we come. Keep in touch! I'm still waiting to hear from CCOM,,,my other top choice. How did you like it there? I'm so excited for us!!! and for you,,,you're chosing the best school!!!!!!

Originally posted by tigerlily
and for you,,,you're chosing the best school!!!!!!

So why are you waiting to hear from CCOM??? Ha! just teasing! I liked CCOM too! It was a great school, very cold! Like anything under 80 won't be cold for me!!! I can't wait to hear from them too! They said that they would let us know after the 14th! I guess we get a phone call? Tough decision between the two.....

Well, let me know when you make your absolute final decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

Waiting on pins and needles to hear about PCOM. Interviewed on Oct 16th at PCOM. Just finished a TUCOM interview.

Congratulations to those of you who made it and best of luck to those still waiting!

:clap:

Originally posted by JPHazelton
Congratulations to those of you who made it and best of luck to those still waiting!

:clap:

I never did receive an official rejection from PCOM last year. I did hear it when I called Deb Erdner last year, but nothing official. Do you guys think I still have a shot?:confused: