PCOM Orientation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WishUponAStar

Wow...

I received the orientation packet today... They are requiring "dress clothes" for orientation, including necktie for men. I understand that there is going to be a class photo and an ID photo taken, but I think it is going to take some of the "relaxed atmosphere" out of getting aquainted. It just seems stuffy for an orientation, but I guess that is what being a "professional" is all about.

So fellow 2006'ers... What are you going to wear to orientation? Sport coat shirt and tie? Full suit? Just a shirt and tie with khakis? Dress? Skirt? Woman's business suit?

Members don't see this ad.

Cut off shorts and a straw hat. Shirt if it's overcast. No dress or skirt.

Ohh...you were SERIOUS...ok then, well...ahem...

Probably slack, shirt, and tie. It's going to be too hot for a sport coat. Maybe I will carry a jacket around with me for the photograph.

I'm not sure when the white coat ceremony is, but I'm sure they want us dressed nice for that...the photo you mentioned as well.

I can't imagine we need to dress up every day of Orientation.

I have yet to receive my packet regarding all of that...mail make its way slowly up to Connecticut.

See you in one week!

Josh

Josh,

White coat ceremony is on the morning of August 8th. The Class Photo and the Picture for the Student ID is on August 7th. So my guess is that August 9th is a casual dress day. I don't see any events requiring "dress-up" on that day.