PCOM secondaries. Anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lady Tokimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, i just recieved a letter from PCOM sayin that they will start sending out secondaries mid-july. They also said that i might want to have the LORs sent at this moment, one from a professor and one from a DO (optional).

Does anyone know if we can send a copy of the LOR (as TUCOM allows) or does it have to be the original??

Members don't see this ad.

Lady Tokimi said:
Ok, i just recieved a letter from PCOM sayin that they will start sending out secondaries mid-july. They also said that i might want to have the LORs sent at this moment, one from a professor and one from a DO (optional).

Does anyone know if we can send a copy of the LOR (as TUCOM allows) or does it have to be the original??

This was the required LOR when I applied last cycle. It may have changed, so you can call the admissions office to verify the information:

1.) The letter of recommendation must be a composite letter from your pre-medical advisory committee/advisor from your undergraduate institution (MUST be from your undergraduate institution).

2.) The letter sent to PCOM must be the original copy. You should also waive the right to see the LOR's.

3.) Get that LOR from a DO sent in. Yes, it is optional, however, I highly recommend it.

4.) You can call the admissions office if you have any questions. They are extremely helpful and very kind.

Best of luck to you. Feel free to PM if you have any PCOM q's.

WOW....is PCOM really affliated with all those hospital on their website??!?