PCOM Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

L8TAppHope2GtIn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the maximum amount of words/pages the PCOM secondary allows? Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

theres no limit but if you filling it out now you might as well just save your money and wait till next year. They have given out most if nto all their interview spots.

Maybe i can interview for the waitlist??

Members don't see this ad :)
PCOM gives acceptances out to the last day of interviewing. I also didnt say the class was full, there are spots left. They gave out most if not all their interview dates.

I'd say we're looking at anywhere from 70 to 80 percent of the class full right now or somewhere in the vicinity of 190-210 / 250ish available.

One thing to think about is that PCOM offers interview dates oddly... someone just got an interview for mid-March...but days before someone on SDN had been offered one on March 28th. When I interviewed, I received an earlier interview date than someone who had been notified a week prior...

They are probably still actively inviting for the end of March... but like Jonny said, if submitting now (barring a 4.0/30+ stat combo) you are most-likely just throwing your money away... PCOM took 3 months to get back to me. I was complete in mid-October and heard back early January.