PDA programs

Started by Will.I.am
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Will.I.am

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

This post if for HighlyFanatic (your pm is full so I couldn't send you a message)--or for anyone else who has any PDA programs for optometry. I remember seeing a post a while back in which HighlyFanatic was looking for PDA programs. If I recall correctly, did you get PDA programs from Dr. Doan or did you find any free ones on the internet? If so, what kinds of programs are they? I also wanted to get some programs for my palm. I would appreciate it if you could let me know where I can get some free ones or if you got any from Dr. Doan, if you can send me a copy(I'll pay for postage). Thanks a lot! 😍